Should Jannick Gers call it a day!

JohnRageOn

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth Man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE Maiden line-up =

Steve Harris

Paul Di'Anno

Adrian Smith

Dave Murray

Nicko McBrain

with Martin Birch producing.

Anyone else need not apply!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I had to correct your mistake. :evil:

A line-up that never happened.

• Members

Gers is pretty good. X factor kicked ass.... I can't say the same for Virtulal IX. I want to like the album but i just can't. Every other album theyve made is awesome though.

But it doesn't matter. They didn't even use the three guitarists on AMOLAD....WHERE WERE THE LEADS. all 8 minute songs and hardly any leqad harmonies... relatively.

:cry:

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

I love Janick. He gets bashed WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much. He's a really good guitarist and he has a ton of energy live. His style is perfect for Maiden, and it's awesome they have 3 guitarists. They can do anything they want live that way.

Very much agreed. He brings a really cool melodic edge to Maiden.

Al

• Members
Originally posted by Dimebag666

Gers is pretty good. X factor kicked ass.... I can't say the same for Virtulal IX. I want to like the album but i just can't. Every other album theyve made is awesome though.

But it doesn't matter. They didn't even use the three guitarists on AMOLAD....WHERE WERE THE LEADS. all 8 minute songs and hardly any leqad harmonies... relatively.

:cry:

There are solos in every song.

• Members

Having in mind that they were and still are 'Iron Maiden', they should have recruited a better guitarist! C'mon even UFO recruited Vinnie Moore. I'm not telling that a neoclassical virtuoso fits to the Maiden style but they should have gotten a better guitarist. Also they should again recruit Martin Birch. IMHO Martin was the man who gave them their classic sound! The same applies to Priest with Tom Allom.

Archived