Someone turned my door knob!!!

MattACaster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Good to see you made it through the night without getting brutally murdered.
:eek:

lol! Thanks.... :freak:

One of the advantages to my house is that it's small enough to where I can hear just about everything that goes on in it. I can hear the doorknob turn from the bedroom while I'm asleep. If that door had opened I would have been sprinting down the hallway with my bat stars! :mad:

• Members

Kinda funny story, but not REALLY funny-- I drove to the Twin Cities to meet a friend of mine at his new apartment one time. I was on the cell phone with him and he was giving me directions to his apartment, told me which parking lot to go into, which building it was in, he's walking me towards the building and says right in front of you, you'll see a door, just go through that door and go into the hallway. So im on the phone with him, and I open the door to go into the hallway, and I open it up and I see kids shoes, and its someone's entry way. I realize it as soon as I see it, I just walked into someone's apartment. I closed the door quietly, and he directs me to another door, still talking on the cell phone with him. We thought it was kinda funny at the time, but then another buddy comes over and apparently the police were called and were outside looking for the intruder. Turns out, the apartment was occupied by a babysitter and some children and they freaked out and called the PoPo.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarslinger

when and where is this???

I'm only a couple hours away from the east side.
:thu:

I don't remember the exact name of the place, something like Superior St Studios or something like that. It was in Chicago though. I would imagine we'd hold it at the same place again considering how well that worked out.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarslinger

when and where is this???

I'm only a couple hours away from the east side.
:thu:

I think Variable is setting it up....:D

I'd like to see it sometime in Feb/March....last time was on the West side.....cool building.

• Members

Originally posted by almightycrunch

Kinda funny story, but not REALLY funny-- I drove to the Twin Cities to meet a friend of mine at his new apartment one time. I was on the cell phone with him and he was giving me directions to his apartment, told me which parking lot to go into, which building it was in, he's walking me towards the building and says right in front of you, you'll see a door, just go through that door and go into the hallway. So im on the phone with him, and I open the door to go into the hallway, and I open it up and I see kids shoes, and its someone's entry way. I realize it as soon as I see it, I just walked into someone's apartment. I closed the door quietly, and he directs me to another door, still talking on the cell phone with him. We thought it was kinda funny at the time, but then another buddy comes over and apparently the police were called and were outside looking for the intruder. Turns out, the apartment was occupied by a babysitter and some children and they freaked out and called the PoPo.

HAHA! Nice!

A buddy of mine did something similar. He went to visit some friends up at a University and got really drunk. He just walked into some people house and sat down in their living room. I guess he passed out there and woke up back in his friends place. The people who's house he went into we nice enough to put the shoes he left there in his friends mail box.

• Members

Originally posted by Ultron

I think Variable is setting it up....
:D

I'd like to see it sometime in Feb/March....last time was on the West side.....cool building.

Definatley man! It was so cool hanging out with all of you last time I can't wait for the next one.

Archived