Someone turned my door knob!!!

MattACaster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by JackBootedThug

is that yours?

Yep. He's only 8 months old in that pic. He actually loves people unless you walk in the yard or house without one of us being right there. Then for some reason he gets really excited. I recently took him to get groomed. The lady went to cut his toe nails and he flipped. We had to muzzle him. Some dude that worked there was thre boasting that he breeds red nose pit bulls. Well he had to help me hold my dog while the lady did her best to trim his nails. My dog was sooooooo pissed. Even he was like holy {censored} man. The dog isn't even full grown but when he means business you have to be one brave mofo to piss around with him. Even the pitbull breeder seemed a good bit nervous.

But after the nail clip she took the muzzle off and he was like a puppy dog again. Friendly as could be.

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

find out who it was and go turn theirs:mad:

I haven't posted here in a long time...a few months at the very least...but this reply made me laugh for a long time lol.

This and the "Bat stars" makes this thread awesome!

Dave

• Members

Originally posted by yngzaklynch

Yep. He's only 8 months old in that pic. He actually loves people unless you walk in the yard or house without one of us being right there. Then for some reason he gets really excited. I recently took him to get groomed. The lady went to cut his toe nails and he flipped. We had to muzzle him. Some dude that worked there was thre boasting that he breeds red nose pit bulls. Well he had to help me hold my dog while the lady did her best to trim his nails. My dog was sooooooo pissed. Even he was like holy {censored} man. The dog isn't even full grown but when he means business you have to be one brave mofo to piss around with him. Even the pitbull breeder seemed a good bit nervous.

But after the nail clip she took the muzzle off and he was like a puppy dog again. Friendly as could be.

that's cool. mine's 190lbs. of coward. but he scares the hell out of people though. He's black with a white chest. you would'nt believe how strong he is. I'm a big man, but the wife has to help hold him when we bath him. great dogs.

• Members

Don't be scared. The gutless bastards rely on you beaing scared. They're the ones who should be fearful because they are the ones indruding and puting them self in danger.

If it happens again thoughen the {censored} up, get angry and kick some gutless intruder ass!!!!

(or get your girlfriend to, lol:thu: )

• Members

Originally posted by Bradman006

Don't be scared. The gutless bastards rely on you beaing scared. They're the ones who should be fearful because they are the ones indruding and puting them self in danger.

If it happens again thoughen the {censored} up, get angry and kick some gutless intruder ass!!!!

Oh, if I had seen him I would have said something. He was gone by the time I got to the door.

• Members

It's one of those things you d'nt want to happen, your minding your own business etc. and some dick wants to interupt your night by breaking in... it's happened to me before.

I used to live next to a park and every now and then someone would graf. out fence or try to steal {censored} out of our back yard. The first time it was similar to your account and I was kind of happy they didn't get in or damage anything, I just scared them off. But that still made me angry. The next time it happened I didn't want to regret sitting back and went out and chased the {censored}ers over the road.

They got in a car (station wagon) parked there and tried to drive off but had to do a three point turn. I went totally crazy (dutch temper) and punched a hole in the back window just after the guys jumped in and grabbed one, but let go as they drove away (with a handfull of hair). I cut my arm pretty bad (still have scars) but I don't regret it at all. Nedless to say they didn't come back.

Turns out these other guys (older guys) in my street knew who they were and had had trouble with them before (there aren't too many wagons with brocken back windows in my area). They got their asses kicked pretty bad and I havn't seen them or their car since (I think those other guys actually took it to a skate park and torched it).

Oh, and I was in my jocks!!! now thats scary!

• Members

Originally posted by yngzaklynch

Buy a gun, Mace or get one of these

IMG_0001.jpg

Given the TV Show "it takes a thief" - dogs are worthless for protecting one's home.

A shotgun and monitoring service is the best method, with the shotgun being for self-defense in case of crackhead.

• Members

Originally posted by Bradman006

(or get your girlfriend to, lol:thu: )

If they want crack, they don't care and have NO FEAR.

• Members

Originally posted by tsunamijesus

i was sitting at home and i heard the downstairs slider open and close and i freaked out and yelled "get the {censored} out!" and i heard the door close again. didnt care to see the guy just went down and locked the door. this was about two months ago

I like Oklahoma's laws regarding break-ins.

Basically, you can shoot the {censored}er dead without question - as long as you felt threatend - well someone coming into your home while you are there could have been there to come after you, not your stuff - everyone can agree that if someone broke into your home, and you were there, you'd be scared {censored}less.

That said, because of the law, they can eat everything a 12ga barrel of love can toss their way, and you are excempt from state and civil procescution. Not exempt from investigation, which I'm sure will happen, but, as the law is written, someone breaks in my house, they are going to hear two things - the sound of a shell being racked back and chambered, and the sound of it going off.

• Members

Originally posted by kannibul3

Given the TV Show "it takes a thief" - dogs are worthless for protecting one's home.

A shotgun and monitoring service is the best method, with the shotgun being for self-defense in case of crackhead.

Really?

I think dogs do a good job of scaring away petty vandals and crackheads. A professional probably wouldnt give it a second thought, in which case it wouldnt matter if you had a shotgun because they would probably scope out your property and hit it while you arent there.

I had a guard dog for quite a few years that we kept in our backyard, while a lot of houses in the nearby area had stuff stolen from their yards, our house and the ones around us were safe.... our dog went nuts when anyone was nearby (lab-coyote mix with BIG teeth and a scary bark). Same situation is happening where my uncle lives out in the country (hes got two properties and he is only at the other once or twice per week). Hes got two BIG trained guard dogs (two large german shepherd mixes). While a few houses nearby had things stolen, hes never had problems..... but like I said, I think they probably only scare away petty vandals.

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

Really?

I think dogs do a good job of scaring away petty vandals and crackheads. A professional probably wouldnt give it a second thought, in which case it wouldnt matter if you had a shotgun because they would probably scope out your property and hit it while you arent there.

I had a guard dog for quite a few years that we kept in our backyard, while a lot of houses in the nearby area had stuff stolen from their yards, our house and the ones around us were safe.... our dog went nuts when anyone was nearby (lab-coyote mix with BIG teeth and a scary bark). Same situation is happening where my uncle lives out in the country (hes got two properties and he is only at the other once or twice per week). Hes got two BIG trained guard dogs (two large german shepherd mixes). While a few houses nearby had things stolen, hes never had problems..... but like I said, I think they probably only scare away petty vandals.

Well, this was a smaler bull-dog, and the guy "stole" the dog - if it gives you any idea...lol.

Basically the show is they find a place to break in, make an agreement with the homeowner that it'll happen "sometime" in the future, then they do it.

A trained guard dog, maybe...but how much of a family pet would that god be...

My thoughts on the dog outside comment - it draws attention, but, the dog isn't in the house, so it's not a big deal.

Archived