Addicting flash game

JBecker

• Members

Originally posted by OverDriven

{censored} you for posting this.

Oh and how the hell are you guys getting such high numbers? Whats your starting strategy?

It's basically all posted here... I've abandoned the red and storm towers all together.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed, red and storm towers are a waste.

I just got a 78. I used 3 blue towers by the entrance. I think I upgraded them twice. I then started placing green towers in the middle and fully upgraded them. At the end I had 9 fully upgraded green towers.

I've got to see what a fully upgraded red tower can do, they can't be completely useless can they?

• Members

towerdefense-1.jpg

The two towers circled in red are the only two I am unsure about. The blue tower was the last tower I constructed, since I knew I was near end game and a partially upgraded blue is more powerful than a partially upgraded green.

• Members

Originally posted by jds22

Agreed, red and storm towers are a waste.

I just got a 78. I used 3 blue towers by the entrance. I think I upgraded them twice. I then started placing green towers in the middle and fully upgraded them. At the end I had 9 fully upgraded green towers.

I've got to see what a fully upgraded red tower can do, they can't be completely useless can they?

Fully upgraded red is less powerful than blue and green, and it has less range. That's why I say it's useless.

I like blue a lot... good rate of fire, and the best range out of them all. Good fire rate too (although I'm not sure that's very important over green)... the greens have the most power, but seem to have a slower rate of fire (again, not sure that matters), and less range.

• Members

Originally posted by AtarisPunk29

towerdefense-1.jpg

The two towers circled in red are the only two I am unsure about. The blue tower was the last tower I constructed, since I knew I was near end game and a partially upgraded blue is more powerful than a partially upgraded green.

You're obviously doing better than me at the moment... but I'm wondering why you're putting those strings of green towers where you are? I've been putting mine at the middle, so that they can reach almost every area of the board... whereas it looks like you are only using 4 at a time on each section of the board... what's the reasoning? Good work!

• Members

Originally posted by JonathanLA

I got 81, using your strategy. I'm starting to think that it's a dead end...hmm hmm hmm

It's really Punk29's strategy... I just tried to improve upon it... however, yeah, I think it's a dead end around 83.

I've got a couple more ideas, but it's tough to go through 80 levels to see if it works!

• Members

Originally posted by JonathanLA

the flower thing has like 100K in damage when upgraded for 15000 money,

Yep, but it seems impossible to me to get it up that high without dying first (because you have to use that money to stay alive with other towers)... have you figured something out?

• Members

Originally posted by atbear

Yep, but it seems impossible to me to get it up that high without dying first (because you have to use that money to stay alive with other towers)... have you figured something out?

nah, right now I'm just testing out different weapon combinations etc.

Archived