Addicting flash game

JBecker

• Members

I've three times had a good run going and then the game deletes one of my green towers! VERY frustrating.

I just got 84 again... I was extremely close to 85... I was about 1 shot away from it (last man on 84 was completely gray)... oh well. Come on, guys... beat my number!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by NoodleFace

that guy that said 293... I dont think thats even possible.

I had the entire map maxed with the maxed water towers and only got up to 200 before they started getting through

It was done by holding the space bar down. It stopped auto advancing at 293. No skill, just luck.

In fact I just got it to go to 994.

• Members

Originally posted by atbear

What... auto-advancing?

There is a glitch in the game.

If you hold the sparebar down, and your towers kill everything on the screen, when the next group comes out it just starts advancing waves without anything coming out. It stops randomly, or keeps going.

All scores are questionable.

I just played and got to 60ish and did the trick and let it advance to 98. Would look legit in a screen capture.

Cool game, but it needs to be fixed.

• Members

Originally posted by Jason_86_951

There is a glitch in the game.

If you hold the sparebar down, and your towers kill everything on the screen, when the next group comes out it just starts advancing waves without anything coming out. It stops randomly, or keeps going.

All scores are questionable.

I just played and got to 60ish and did the trick and let it advance to 98. Would look legit in a screen capture.

Cool game, but it needs to be fixed.

what are you talking about?.... I saw no glitch, and tried what you said.... it doesn't work

• Members
Originally posted by JoshuaLogan

what are you talking about?.... I saw no glitch, and tried what you said.... it doesn't work

Nah.. the glitch exists..

glitch.jpg

Did that in the non-hacked version. You have to hold in the spacebar before they're all dead and keep holding it in after they die and it will work..

• Members
Originally posted by MetalGuitar08

Nah.. the glitch exists..

glitch.jpg

Did that in the non-hacked version. You have to hold in the spacebar before they're all dead and keep holding it in after they die and it will work..

Yep, I made it t 2577 before I got bored.

Archived