Addicting flash game

JBecker

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My tips and tricks: buy a blue tower to start, it's strong enough ot take care of everything with one upgrade for quite sometime. Realized that the blue tower is better than the green tower up to and including the 320 upgrade, however, after that the green tower becomes significantly better.

If you place a line of green towers along the center slightly off to the left, they can reach nearly the entire board, including the entrance, when fully upgraded. Don't upgrade evenly, try to upgrade one as far as it goes as soon as you can.

• Members

Just got 76... The green towers are more powerful, but they can't reach as far as the blue towers...

And then I keep wanting to add blue/green towers to the middle, but then that takes all my money and I can't add any big black towers (the ones to the right)... any suggestions?

• Members

OK, I was just playing and I had a full up green tower and a full up blue tower in the center... and a 2nd level black tower on the bottom left. Well, I decided to add another green tower in the center before going for the 3rd level black tower and when I put the green tower in the center the 2nd level black tower DISAPPEARED! Anybody know what's up with that?! It didn't give me any money back either.

• Members

Originally posted by AtarisPunk29

No idea what happened to you there. I just got a 79.

So you've not had anything like that happen to you? I was doing great until it deleted my tower, then obviously I had spent like 4500 on that one tower, so I didn't have much else to defend myself with... I guess I'll try again.

• Members

Yeah I've discarded the flower tower. It's just not useful.

Have you gotten it to the 3rd level yet? I'm about to...

EDIT: Nah, no way I'm getting that tower to the 3rd level... 15000 is way too much...

• Members

Have you pretty much found no use at all for the storm tower, and found little use for the fire tower? The store tower I find to have no use. The fire tower seems to be worse than the ice tower in every regard... less range and less power. I think the ice tower is cheaper too.

• Members

Originally posted by atbear

Have you pretty much found no use at all for the storm tower, and found little use for the fire tower? The store tower I find to have no use. The fire tower seems to be worse than the ice tower in every regard... less range and less power. I think the ice tower is cheaper too.

The ice tower is the best through the 320 upgrade. Once it hits 730 the upgrades are more costly and as it works out, you get three fully upgraded green towers (higher damage, but not quite as much range, but a LOT higher damage) for every two fully upgraded ice towers. The storm tower can take care of business in the beginning if you want, and the red tower is completely useless.

• Members

Most addicting game I've come across in a while. Level 74 is as far as I go...

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.php?id=325275&name=325275_Tower_Defence.swf&title=rS%20Tower%20Defence%20VER3&date=1165467600&quality=b&uj=0&w=550&h=500

AGH, you {censored}, why did you post this. I'm not getting anything done today now!:D

Archived