Mesa Boogie Express- replacing f-series

t-rave

• Members

Originally posted by t-rave

heard these are definitly replacing the F series...

they are going to have models that you can power scale down to 5 watts...

this could be the "bedroom" boogie we have been waiting for

"Bedroom" boogie? All the Mark series amps sound great at bedroom volumes.

• Members

the marks probobly sound great but that's an expensive amp for a bedroom warrior...the 5 watt amps seem to be the new trend for home jammers..I am sure they still be loud..I guess a mark combo would work...

You can get a Mark III on Ebay for $650-$700. I'd say that's more than affordable for a bedroom jammer.

• Members

There is already a bedroom Boogie. Have you never checked out the Boogie Mites?

• Members
Originally posted by Rodimus Prime

the fseries had 6 years. i think that they will release something that is fseries'ish so it won't be completely dead

The Subway series didn't go for a super long time. The DC series was in the same range, I think, as was the Nomad series, with the F series stepping in after those two model lines. I hope they go back to something similar to the Nomad line with three totally discrete channels.

• Members

When I bought my Nomad 45 head, my intention was to get a DC3. When hearing they'd been replaced by the Nomad series, I made a point to get to my MB dealer to get a DC3 while they were still available. The dealer had the DC stuff still on hand, as well as the Nomads. After playing them extensively, the Nomad was an easy decision. So maybe the F-Series won't be missed once the new models come out.

• Members

5 watts is still insanely loud for bedroom volumes.

• Members
Originally posted by Bluesaholick

Get a heartbreaker kid, those things will kick the {censored} out of any other amp (except fender and dumbles). Awesome amp, way better then the "Failure" series.

hahaha. why do you even post here, you are nothing more then a troll that nobody likes or even takes seriously.:wave::rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by gizzi

hahaha. why do you even post here, you are nothing more then a troll that nobody likes or even takes seriously.
:wave::rolleyes:

Alright NOOB, I've been gigging professionally for over twenty years. I'm not going to listen to some bedroom metal head tell me Im a troll.

• Members

Originally posted by Bluesaholick

Alright NOOB, I've been gigging professionally for over twenty years. I'm not going to listen to some bedroom metal head tell me Im a troll.

i dont care how long you've been gigging. you say that any amp that has preamp gain is crap. thus your opinion is totally narrow minded and lame. so instead of posting here, why dont you go post on the fender forums if you love them so much?

Archived