New metal drummaging

circlejerk

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by circlejerk

I'll look through my files and let you know.

Cool.........because that one had more beats that would fit my triple picking stuff I like to screw around with.......or if I could humbly request a new beat that would fit Fear Factory types of trills that would be awesome.......your drum stuff is incredible btw...

• Members
Originally posted by circlejerk

I just break it down part by part when I am trying to write riffs to a drum track like this and actually I usually end up recording one part at a time.

Thats what I always do. I got riffs for the drums up till around 40 seconds in. And after that I cant come up with any riffs :(

• Members

Originally posted by shred-o-holic

Cool.........because that one had more beats that would fit my triple picking stuff I like to screw around with.......or if I could humbly request a new beat that would fit Fear Factory types of trills that would be awesome.......your drum stuff is incredible btw...

is this the one you mean? I get confused because I can't remember in what order I did them. If this isn't it, try a search for threads started by me in the past 3 months.

this it?

• Members

Originally posted by Kill_the_Son

I think I put the wrong number for the jam but ah well, here it is!

As always, a bit sloppy but it came out nicely.

Real nice take man. I really enjoyed the playing. I will say that I wish the guitar parts were standing out a bit more in the mix though.

Archived