Ban the sport of trolling...

Zachman

• Members

The Evil Dr. X

Bluesaholick

Tweedy

You have been found guilty of trolling and being a general irritant. The people here who seek helpful suggestions are tired of you guys giving them useless info, and/or insults because your preferences are different than theirs.

You have no tolerance for musical diversity and when confronted with the fact that you have no basis to be taken seriously, you troll other threads.

I vote that until such a time that you all are banned, EVERYONE should add you to their IGNORE list.

Until then, EVERYONE should start a ban the trolls thread. Maybe then the moderators will act.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Zachman

The Evil Dr. X

Bluesaholick

Tweedy

You have been found guilty of trolling and being a general irritant. The people here who seek helpful suggestions are tired of you guys giving them useless info, and/or insults because your preferences are different than theirs.

You have no tolerance for musical diversity and when confronted with the fact that you have no basis to be taken seriously, you troll other threads.

I vote that until such a time that you all are banned, EVERYONE should add you to their IGNORE list.

Until then, EVERYONE should start a ban the trolls thread. Maybe then the moderators will act.

BEST TROLL THREAD EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I'm calling bull{censored} here. This is one of the most single minded forums I've ever been on.

• Members

Originally posted by Strato-Rich

I'm calling bull{censored} here. This is one of the most single minded forums I've ever been on.

And also one of the most backwards and illogical.

"Hey, a guy making lots of threads! I don't like that! Let's make EVEN MORE threads about it EVERY SINGLE TIME he does it, and continually bump each and every one ourselves! That'll fix it!"

• Members

Originally posted by Herald of Light

"Hey, a guy making lots of threads! I don't like that! Let's make EVEN MORE threads about it EVERY SINGLE TIME he does it, and continually bump each and every one ourselves! That'll fix it!"

You forgot the most important component. He makes a lot of useless threads. Thanks for the positive contribution. Some of us have been here awhile longer than you, unless you've already been banned before, which I suspect. We would like to see less useless threads here in the amp forum. Posts for extranious crap belongs in another forum that exists for that. Is that clear enough for ya?

• Members

You forgot the most important component. He makes a lot of useless threads. Thanks for the positive contribution. Some of us have been here awhile longer than you, unless you've already been banned before, which I suspect. We would like to see less useless threads here in the amp forum. Posts for extranious crap belongs in another forum that exists for that. Is that clear enough for ya?

lol...Hey Zach!!

Little pathetic kids. It's sad when I think of what used to be here. It was once a real gear forum, guys. When I started on here a few years ago, it was really cool.

Not any more...

Anyways, Hope you're well, Bro Zachman!!

Take care,

Keith

• Members

That didn't begin to explain why this thread and all the others, and all the posts wasted bumping them, are useful. Apparently the use is encouraging him?

Seriously, you have been here for so long, but you still have not learned how to deal with just ONE troll that has been here almost as long?

• Members

That didn't begin to explain why this thread and all the others, and all the posts wasted bumping them, are useful. Apparently the use is encouraging him?

Seriously, you have been here for so long, but you still have not learned how to deal with just ONE troll that has been here almost as long?

Herald of Light:
Date Registered: 12-26-2006
Total Posts: 113 (110.69 posts per day)

I wonder whose alt moniker you are... :wave:

• Members

Looks like you've been busy in the same threads!! LOL!!!!

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=1751799&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

• Members

Originally posted by SQUAREHEAD

lol...Hey Zach!!

Little pathetic kids. It's sad when I think of what used to be here. It was once a real gear forum, guys. When I started on here a few years ago, it was really cool.

Not any more...

Anyways, Hope you're well, Bro Zachman!!

Take care,

Keith

Thanks Keith. I agree 6 years ago when I got here it was very different. The guys with cool gear were abundant and eagerly assisting younger guys with info and supporting each other with ideas. Nowadays, it is a haven for trolls.

• Members

What I have learned is MORE important.
I learned that it's really cool to help guys, when I can.

I learned that I don't have to enjoy someone's genre of music to be respectful and helpful nonetheless.

I learned that there are many different directions to the road that leads the way to tone, and just because I might not use a particular tone, doesn't mean I can't be helpful.

:idea:

• Members
Originally posted by rushtallica

Herald of Light:

Date Registered: 12-26-2006

Total Posts: 113
(110.69 posts per day)

I wonder whose alt moniker you are...
:wave:

That's what happens when you first join, post in multiple forums, and it hasn't been 48 hours yet. :)

Guess what it will be in a few hours? 55 or so. Then it will be cut in half again, and again the next day, considering that most of the forums I was posting in are very slow and I wasn't actually involved in any discussions in them.

I mostly just wanted a zelda avatar. :p

• Members

Good. That's what I'm trying to do. It doesn't benefit me to make suggestions to other people about how to deal with their own problems.
;)

Well, then we simply have a difference of opinion. When guys have an issue that is perplexing or just a simple question they'd like answered, I benefit, by helping them, because being helpful is my reward. I find that the more one explains something, the better and deeper of an understanding one tends to have for themself.

• Members

That's what happens when you first join, post in multiple forums, and it hasn't been 48 hours yet.
:)

Guess what it will be in a few hours? 55 or so. Then it will be cut in half again, and again the next day, considering that most of the forums I was posting in are very slow and I wasn't actually involved in any discussions in them.

I mostly just wanted a zelda avatar.
:p

I can't tell you how many re-borns I have helped build up their post counts for their re-born avatars. :D

Archived