UK / Euro 1st quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I get my 2ch Dual Rec in a couple of weeks, I might consider TRADE/PART TRADE of my TSL against something. This is not because I dont like my TSL, I think its a great amp and gets way too much bad press, but its simply because of me wanting the best flexibility in my rig, so 2 high gain amps arent really flexible :)

Literally as new apart from time on the tubes!

A JCM800 or a Plexi would be perfect! :)

The ONLY hi-gainer I would want in part ex would be an Engl Savage 120.

Thanks.

• Members

Ahoy, lowering my price for a .... Fender telecaster it's a Crafted in Japan Fender 62 telecaster. It has an alder body with USA custom shop Texas Special pickups, it's in candy apple red that's fully bound. It's in great condition, look like new really, no real flaws on anything to speak of, set up for 10's and has had a nut job. It's nice and light and the texas specials sound beautiful, really fantastic tone for blues and funk.

pictures ...

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tele20mn.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tele38kr.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tele16dx.jpg

Now

• Members
Sig again!

Kramer I can part with for 400 quid shipped!

Its made in USA, real floyd rose, lovely case! All as new!

Marshall Cab 200 quid sent! As new angled marshall 1960a

Dude, had this been a month ago I'd be totally in on that cab :(

• Members

Selling:

Marshall 8100 Head

Lots of gain :D

You guys have probably heard this was used with death metal bands like Death etc so it sounds good. I just don't need it for the amps I have. Good condition.

Marshall 4x12" cabinet (8 ohm)

Smaller then a 1960A but bigger then the MG/AVT's. It's the matching cabinet for the 8100 but I can sell seperatly since it's a good cabinet. Good condition. No scratches on the tortex as far as i can see.

• Members
Selling:

Marshall 8100 Head

Lots of gain
:D
You guys have probably heard this was used with death metal bands like Death etc so it sounds good. I just don't need it for the amps I have. Good condition.

Marshall 4x12" cabinet (8 ohm)

Smaller then a 1960A but bigger then the MG/AVT's. It's the matching cabinet for the 8100
but I can sell seperatly since it's a good cabinet. Good condition. No scratches on the tortex as far as i can see.

I have one of these cabs too and I second that these are good cabs

• Members
Got a JCM800 2204 for sale if you're down with the 800???

Hmm tempting but Im really looking for a 100 watt version, sorry :(

Infact I might trade the TSL in against a JVM on sunday.... so yeah... I'll get back too you if things change though :thu:

If anyone wants a Mint TSL-100 (chudanez will back that up, I only got it off him 2 months ago and it hasnt been gigged) PM me an offer. I love the amp but I really want a JVM lol.

Pics on request.

Archived