Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Few things for sale, pm for details

-Ibanez JEM PBK

-Ibanez JEM 555 (black)

-Ibanez RG7621 - modded and needs a string ferrule.

-Marshall TSL 100

Wanted

Cheap beater fender Mexi/Jap strat

Edge/OFR trem unit

Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Pod XT

• Members

Im looking to swap my 3U rackcase (Perfect for pre+power amp!) for a 5u+

Would like it to be as wide as possible (to sit nicely under an amp) and padded, but failing that I will take alternatives. NOTHING cheaper than a Gator! Has to keep in one piece...

Will swop for 3U (gator ABS) plus money :D

• Members

Going for a good price...

Need to shift my old PC.

Celeron 2.8GHz on an Asus P4P800s mobo. Decent PSU. 512mb of PC3200 (corsair i believe). Nice big purple tower case. Seen some scratches, but otherwise good.

40gb hard drive (seagate) and some cacky gforce 2mx graphics card.

Whole lot going cheap. I just want it outta the way.

Any takers? I may trade, but would prefer a cash offer. Location is hertfordshire or north london and willing to drive/meet etc.

• Members

Ah...I forgot!

Also needing to shift a BC Rich Kerry King Signature V, not the cheapo one, the JV version with the Floyd Rose etc. It's in fair condition with case. Unfortunatly some swine's took the EMG Hz's out and put stock BC Rich pickups in. Offers???

An Ibanez "Bitsa". It's an RG of some description in a dark metallic blue, HSH and an Edge Pro II trem? The neck's off a Jem Jr...AKA a Jem 555. Pics to follow. If anyone's interested then give us a shout.

OK: Pics are following here now! haha..Not great quality as they're just off me phone but here goes anyway.

First up, the Bananez. It's an "Electric Blue" RG370X with a Jem Jr (555) neck. Its in decent nick, a few little dings an scratches but pretty much fine. You can't really make out the colour very well in these pics but it's a kinda dark, metallic blue. Looks nice actually. What it DOES nee is a new nut as one of the threads on the lock bolts is {censored}ed. The bolts themselves are fine but it looks like someone's forced a larger bolt into the nut itself at some point. Needs the correct trem arm too.

Archived