Rivera Knucklehead video!

Noak

• Members

Originally posted by Noak

Ok, I just posted a little video of me playing my Rivera. I totally love this amp, what do you think?

Sounds great, though a little too much trebles for my taste.

Oh, and appologies for the sloppy playing
:freak:

What do you want, your playing is great.

• Members

Ok, I just posted a little video of me playing my Rivera. I totally love this amp, what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3fNwzZex8Q

Oh, and appologies for the sloppy playing
:freak:

Very cool sounding amp. I was thinking about checking them out, and this makes me wanna check 'em out even more!

Kick ass playing by the way, too. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Eidolon

Very cool sounding amp. I was thinking about checking them out, and this makes me wanna check 'em out even more!

Kick ass playing by the way, too.
:thu:

Be sure to check 'em out. I don't know much about the newer models, only what I heard at Riveras homepage. This on, however, is from the mid 90's I think. Not sure though.

Thanks for the compliments!

• Members

That was great. Sweet playing, and I love the tone. I've always wondered what those Riveras sounded like, and I'm liking it.

It would be great if everyone around here would list their gear and post a video like this in their sig. I'm inspired, I'm going to work one up.

• Members

Originally posted by LnTh

A little trebley like people said but nice anyways.

I like how the candles and the bottle moved because of the bass
:D

Heh, it's actually me hitting ole' JD with the neck of the guitar :o

Although, it certainly has the chunk to bring that bottle down if I crank it :cool::thu::D

• Members

I have been using Riveras for years. As much as I like other amps, if I can only have one, it is a Rivera. For the last few years I have been using the Chris Duarte model. Anyone that hears it loves it. Even those that previously would say, " I like Rivera clean, but the distortion isnt good." A good rivera will sound pretty much any way you want. I too usually run mine with a little delay and sometimes push it with my fulldrive 2.

Archived