OT: So Why Don't Most American Men Have Foreskins?

Megadeth Man

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

pro circumcision is a complete joke - there is no reason to continue doing this outside of medical complication -

Do you cut off your nose because it gets snot in it? - would you stitch up your ass because it smells? Do you {censored}ing cut off a babies arms and legs so it doesn't missbehave?

the logic in the argument astounds me - it's like removing the labia major to avoid having to clean under the lips.

and that comment about giving women diseases - you must be joking - seriously - you cant be that stupid.

Get a {censored}ing clue people - leave your cocks and the cocks of your children alone - only one thing has been proven about circumcision - and that is that it vastly reduces sensitivity in time - so be my guest.

clean your dick - and be glad your parents didn't carry out a procedure to reduce sexual pleasure and make masturbation difficult, because thats all it does.

• Members

Originally posted by the russ

not at all. reduces fungal infections by like, 90%, and reduces risk of HIV contraction by 50%.

thats total and complete {censored} - Even if you show me some sort of documented evidence i would still say it's {censored} - I worked in health for years and not once saw any evidence whatsoever.

• Members

Originally posted by rawhedrex

pro circumcision is a complete joke - there is no reason to continue doing this outside of medical complication -

Do you cut off your nose because it gets snot in it? - would you stitch up your ass because it smells? Do you {censored}ing cut off a babies arms and legs so it doesn't missbehave?

the logic in the argument astounds me - it's like removing the labia major to avoid having to clean under the lips.

and that comment about giving women diseases - you must be joking - seriously - you cant be that stupid.

Get a {censored}ing clue people - leave your cocks and the cocks of your children alone - only one thing has been proven about circumcision - and that is that it vastly reduces sensitivity in time - so be my guest.

clean your dick - and be glad your parents didn't carry out a procedure to reduce sexual pleasure and make masturbation difficult, because thats all it does.

While I love you, Rawhead, I don't like your analogies. A person may cut his hair because it gets in his eyes. A person may cut his fingernails because dirt gets under them.

You say that it's been proven that circumcision "vastly reduces sensitivity." I don't know. I've heard people assert this, but that's about it.

• Members

Originally posted by Loghead

But why would a girl want to take the chance that you weren't so hygienic?

she has around a million other things to worry about before that - Like whether you cleaned under your nails or not before you jammed your finger inside her etc

• Members

Originally posted by rawhedrex

she has around a million other things to worry about before that - Like whether you cleaned under your nails or not before you jammed your finger inside her etc

True, but is she thinking about that? I mean, this part of the thread (if not the whole thing) was at least partially in jest.

• Members

While I love you, Rawhead, I don't like your analogies. A person may cut his hair because it gets in his eyes. A person may cut his fingernails because dirt gets under them.

You say that it's been proven that circumcision "vastly reduces sensitivity." I don't know. I've heard people assert this, but that's about it.

hair and nails grow back - they are vastly different to removing something that isn't replenishable and actually serves a purpose on your body.

I'm going to say this - as a nurse I saw alot of dicks - as a nurse in geriatric care - i saw old dicks - the cut ones looked like prunes made out of leather - the uncut did not.

take from that what you will - but genital mutilation is not okay - anmd makes me angry

• Members

Why would circumcision make masturbation difficult?

because the foreskin no longer acts a buffer between your dick and your hand - meaning you need more lubrication, and increased friction - with time - this also decreases sensitivity.

• Members

Rawhead - I will have to defer to your medical experience because you have it and I don't, but what you're saying hardly sounds scientific.

Actually observation and comparison in 100 percent of cases is pretty scientific in my opinion - and in the opinion of others.

On the other hand - utterly no science exists to suggest the benefits of circumcision that dont relate to my earlier comparisons - ie removing the labia.

• Members

Well, there is no way I could walk around with my cock head rubbing against my pants all day. I have no idea what it feels like to have a circumcised penis, or if this is the same for everyone, but I have an easier time touching my eyeballs than my exposed penis head.

Also, peeing is a lot less fun if you pull your foreskin back.

Why the hell am I posting here :o

• Members
Originally posted by blargh

Well, there is no way I could walk around with my cock head rubbing against my pants all day. I have no idea what it feels like to have a circumcised penis, or if this is the same for everyone, but I have an easier time touching my eyeballs than my exposed penis head.

Also, peeing is a lot less fun if you pull your foreskin back.

Why the hell am I posting here
:o

because people that had part of their dicks cut off as children need to stop thinking anyone did them a favour.

Archived