OT: So Why Don't Most American Men Have Foreskins?

Megadeth Man

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Loghead

I suppose an appendices (whatever the plural of appendix is) analogy wouldn't work for you either.

Look. I've spent nearly 45 years loving the way my circumcised penis looks and works, and you're just not going to convince me that having that snorkel-parka-hood thing cut off has done me any disservice.

this is what makes me angry - I'm not saying people should hate themsleves or resent the way they are - but at the very least aknowledge that it's got {censored} all to do with health and should at the very least be left up to the individual -

that would be funny - lets see how many people get circumsized after the age of 21......

If you werent meant to have the damn thing - it would eventually fall off - ala umbilical chord - it does not.

• Members

Originally posted by Rear Naked

i guess you are cut, like me...so try this

1) grab hold of your extra skin on the shaft

2) kinda push the head down into it until you cant see it

3) urinate

4) laugh and clean up your mess

I see. Thank you for giving me reason to pass up on the experiment.

• Members

Originally posted by rawhedrex

and you are hundreds of times less likely if you wear a condom.

After years of knowledge this is very well known...in spite of that, condoms are not widely available nor is safe sex widely practiced in the country....so if there was a clear chance and I'd say 50% is statistically significant...then it's fair to say this is a health benefit for people who are seemingly determined to practice unsafe sex anyway.

I don't care either way but this is clearly the first piece of evidence that indicates the foreskin may not be as hygenic as circumcized penis.

It may even turn out that their test methodology was bogus or the results are not typical or repeatable and the effect is 5% not 50%.....but we'll have to wait and see on that

• Members

Were we meant to have an appendix or wisdom teeth?

we dont even know what the appendix does - and if either of these is not causing a problem - they are generally left in. in fact wisdom teeth being removed can alter the shape of your face - and drastically at that if you are young at the time.

• Members

Originally posted by rawhedrex

the ones with foreskins had pretty typical - revolting old dicks - however the gland is clearly discernible - the others had leathery glands - which appeared almost like skin on the surface. I can tell you more - but it's really going beyond even my taste threshhold - so you'll have to insist.

Dude, I have news for you. My glans, and I expect the glandes of most cirumcised men, have always more than "appeared like skin on the surface." We're talking about since I can remember. You're telling me that the glandes of uncircumcised men don't appear to be covered with skin?

• Members

Originally posted by JKD

After years of knowledge this is very well known...in spite of that, condoms are not widely available nor is safe sex widely practiced in the country....so if there was a clear chance and I'd say 50% is statistically significant...then it's fair to say this is a health benefit for people who are seemingly determined to practice unsafe sex anyway.

I don't care either way but this is clearly the first piece of evidence that indicates the foreskin may not be as hygenic as circumcized penis.

It may even turn out that their test methodology was bogus or the results are not typical or repeatable and the effect is 5% not 50%.....but we'll have to wait and see on that

It is signifigant - but it does not mean a foreskin is less hygenic - not in any way shape or form.

also - pregancy and producing children with aids is a HUGE issue this does not solve.

• Members

Dude, I have news for you. My glans, and I expect the glans of most cirumcised men, have always more than "appeared like skin on the surface." We're talking about since I can remember. You're telling me that the glans of uncircumcised men don't appear to be covered with skin?

it does of course - but look at the skin on your glans - then at say - the skin around your eyes - do they look different?

Now imagine the skin around your eyes over your glans -

• Members

Originally posted by TheDirtyCat

Mine is uncircumcised and it looks fine!!

I thought most girls like them uncut ?

what lying bitch told you that? I havent met a girl who said she didnt "mind" it. and its not like they had all grown accustomed to normal ones, there quite a few who saw a non circy as their first one.

its EASIER to clean (dont say it isnt, because it is)

looks better (be honest even you non circys dont like the look of a snake eating a snake)

and plus its aero dynamic

• Members

Originally posted by nvcreations

what lying bitch told you that? I havent met a girl who said she didnt "mind" it. and its not like they had all grown accustomed to normal ones, there quite a few who saw a non circy as their first one.

its EASIER to clean (dont say it isnt, because it is)

looks better (be honest even you non circys dont like the look of a snake eating a snake)

and plus its aero dynamic

remove all the head on your hair with electrolisis

easier to clean

less chance of infection

looks better in tibet

more aerodynamic

smells better

DO IT

• Members

Originally posted by nvcreations

why? jealous? honestly, why do you care. if you love it, then rock, otherwise you are just a cock fanboy.

Because i think it's {censored}ed that people think it's okay to mangle a childs genitals - and that people think foreskins are "gross"

It's all part of feminist double standard IMO -

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

is anyone else sensing there's something very freudian going on with a certain someone in this thread?

when was the last time you talked to your dick? - do you have a name for it?

my dick is prince in its pants baby!

Archived