• Last Reply
  • Members
dude u have WHITE teeth!
:love:
LOL
:D

u should be in toothpaste ads

LOL with that little fake sparkle thing too :thu:

i actually get told all the time that i have gorgeous hair, and a wonderful smile, and blah blah blah (all girls telling me that...) and im just like "im metal...dammit!" i drink a lot of coffee, but no black (METAL!!!) teeth yet. Black Toothed Grin LOL

if i were skinnier and whatnot, maybe i could be a male model and make some money or sumpin'....

• Members
Yes, its that time again. I guess I'll start...goin on 3 months. She's a myspace picture whore...

With her little brother:

l_6c550bdc4e06d80f7de62d69c198ce12.jpg

Your GF/Wife looks very nice. Her brother on the other hand looks like a brat. Just something about his looks that makes me think he is a bully.

I am sure I am wrong but you know how sometimes you just take one look at someone and take an immediate dislike to?

I am sure he is a sweet boy but this photo does not convey that.

• Members
Your GF/Wife looks very nice. Her brother on the other hand looks like a brat. Just something about his looks that makes me think he is a bully.

I am sure I am wrong but you know how sometimes you just take one look at someone and take an immediate dislike to?

I am sure he is a sweet boy but this photo does not convey that.

Haha, Kameron is awesome. I just told him to give me a metal face when I took the picture. He's the only little kid I know that will headbang to Dying Fetus :cool:

• Members

18 years...That's awesome! Most people aren't lucky enough to be with the same person for that long

It has it's ups and downs but there's now way it'd have lasted that long if we weren't happy (and having great sex!) :D

We have two kids now (6 and 2) so there's a commitment that's gonna keep us busy for a while too...

• Members
It has it's ups and downs but there's now way it'd have lasted that long if we weren't happy (and having great sex!)
:D

We have two kids now (6 and 2) so there's a commitment that's gonna keep us busy for a while too...

some people dont understand that relationships have ups and downs, and they give up long before they really realize what its all about. at least thats the way it seems to me these days. people have no concept of actually TRYING to make relationships work (and they are work at times!)

me...im all for finding someone you love to be around, and then sticking with that person if you are right for each other :thu: which is why ive been with mine for 6 years. weve seen couples come and go in the life of our relationship, and no matter what happens we still have each other (were going through a big drama/scandal right now actually LOL).

plus...you get to know a person pretty much inside and out, and you can trust that person...i love the fact that me and my woman can tell each other everything, and wahtever it is it wont go any farther than us. thats a good thing because i dont trust many people farther than i can spit, and thats not far!

good luck with the kids...i dont have any, but i have a niece and nephew and they wear me out! LOL

Archived