Post Pics of your WIFE/GIRLFRIEND!!

WillShrdForFood

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

soc looks like telephant but a bit rounder

the sad thing is that ive been called Kid Rock as well :cry: and even been asked for autographs (dont know if the people were serious LOL)

so yea...me and Telephant...i am a bit rounder :) and he may be taller...so it all evens out! :thu:

• Members

the sad thing is that ive been called Kid Rock as well
:cry:
and even been asked for autographs (dont know if the people were serious LOL)

so yea...me and Telephant...i am a bit rounder
:)
and he may be taller...so it all evens out!
:thu:

We should tour together - I used to get asked for uncle kracker autographs - kinda depressing :(

• Members

the sad thing is that ive been called Kid Rock as well
:cry:
and even been asked for autographs (dont know if the people were serious LOL)

so yea...me and Telephant...i am a bit rounder
:)
and he may be taller...so it all evens out!
:thu:

Have you ever went with it? Be like "Yeah I'm Kid Rock...SURE! You can have an autograph." I'd do that {censored} all the time.

• Members

We should tour together - I used to get asked for uncle kracker autographs - kinda depressing
:(

LMAO!!!!! some people make a good living as celebrity imposters...although id be damned if i would get as skinny as Rock. i just couldnt do it...besides, i like my roundness :cool:

• Members

Have you ever went with it? Be like "Yeah I'm Kid Rock...SURE! You can have an autograph." I'd do that {censored} all the time.

actually, i did once...me and a friend went to one of the Subways in town late at night and one of the guys behind the counter was going berserk...so i signed a napkin (sloppily...like people usually do LOL) and there was once at a gas station i think...

doesnt happen a lot though, thank goodness...id rather be mistaken for some Finnish or Norwegian metal god :cool:

Archived