Post pics of your EX wife/girlfriend!!

Badside

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Been married for 13 years so no ex pictures. I would post my ex wife from about twenty years ago, but chances are she would hear about it and hunt me down. It's funny...I have had lots of girlfriends, two wives, and lotsa one nighters...and I still love them all. My Gosh I love women! Thank you ladies wherever you are! Looks like alot of you guys had really nice looking girlfriends. You know what they say, you have to take the good with the bad. The girls that should really scare the crap out of you are the ones whom you are getting into a relationship with and while said pre-relationship talks are occurring she makes this statement.

"Well you know you have your money, and I have my money...Well I don't like that. I think we should have OUR MONEY".

That is the red flag! Run ,Run for your life!!! That is the secret code saying to you that she is in reality Darth Vader waiting to bring you to the darkside of the force, you along with your money. She is waiting to suck the life force out of your very soul if you do not bow down to her every whim. She will control you, cause she will control your money. Just a little pearl of wisdom from a guy who knows.:thu:

• Members

Here is a nice closeup of the first one I posted in my list.

Yes, they all have myspace.

amberstits.jpg

Here is another of Megan

meganbentover.jpg

ANd I can't believe I forgot Jeanette.

jeanette.jpg

Looking at these pictures is starting to get depressing. I think God has struck me with a famine. MAybe I should put the guitar down and get back out there.

• Members

Oh how I love that disturbed psycho look.
:love:

You'd be surprised how accurate you are :cry:

2 months trying to escape a relationship in the nicest way possible is hard work, trust.

The girl Todgemistro quoted however was amazing :( I miss her, good laugh :thu:

Archived