Post pics of your EX wife/girlfriend!!

Badside

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The biggest life sucking whore I've ever met. Been married twice since I broke up with her last year. Yes....twice! Only married once before I started dating her. Now she had 3 kids... all different dads and not from all people she was married to.

mattnambersmall.jpg

This one was my favorite! Im sure you can tell why! lol

Mvc-007x-1.jpg

This one taught a lot of new tricks to me.......and about a 1000 other guys! lol

This is also the girl that liked giving me head while I played guitar. Yes.. it was rather difficult!

jess.jpg

Crazy... just flat out crazy!

meganonbed.jpg

same as above

meganpool.jpg

• Members

The biggest life sucking whore I've ever met. Been married twice since I broke up with her last year. Yes....twice! Only married once before I started dating her. Now she had 3 kids... all different dads and not from all people she was married to.

mattnambersmall.jpg

This one was my favorite! Im sure you can tell why! lol

Mvc-007x-1.jpg

This one taught a lot of new tricks to me.......and about a 1000 other guys! lol

This is also the girl that liked giving me head while I played guitar. Yes.. it was rather difficult!

jess.jpg

Crazy... just flat out crazy!

meganonbed.jpg

same as above

meganpool.jpg

Damn, I have to say good job! I bet they all did anal like a pro! Hehe, no offence.

• Members

Karen.jpg

Definition of soul sucker, this was the quickest pic I could find.

She was really cool until she left for Uni and turned super religious, trying then to "convert" me and broke up with me afterwards.

I don't think I've ever tried so hard with a chick. Meh, wasn't worth it.

• Members

mattnambersmall.jpg

does she have a myspace account ? :o

:p

m/

Archived