Most famous person you've ever jammed with...

Bluesaholick

• Members
HA HA HA. Wow, you are such a dumb {censored}. I have never even bothered to respond to your crap before, but let me tell you, you are such a waste of space with how you like to play make believe. Do you play dress up too?
:)
Say, why don't you prove us all wrong and give us pics, clips, or tell us who you are if you really are such a "pro". What's wrong little guy? You are such a big shot, right? Show us all once and for all that you are more than just some used condom full of baby batter!
:wave:

you=PWNT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First off, I taught Albert King. Then I had to stop due to his suckage.

But jammin with Mozart was cool. We use to sit back and smoke some fatties while the groupies would give us head. One time when we were going to do a show, I got a call from God. He wanted to hook me up with this guy Jimi. Jimi was a tuba player and wanted to jam that night. I invited him down to the stadium since it was a small show, only about 120,000 people showed up.

But he was practicing backstage, and he just wasn't staying in time with us. I think it was due to the brown acid he had taken on the trip over...

Needless to say, his friend Elvis was driving and had a guitar in his trunk. So he whipped it out and handed it to Jimi to try out instead of the tuba. Jimi immediately started jammin right in time like the rest of us. I just had to show him a few chords and a scale or two, the rest is history.

Next thing you know, my cell phone rings. It was one of those real old style ones in a briefcase. And it was John Bonham... He was hard up for rent money and wondered if he could get a paying gig. I told him to come down and I'll see what I can do. When he came down, he was {censored}faced, so I sent him away with the janitor to sleep it off. The janitor was this guy Robert and had a helper Jimmy... That was the last I ever saw of them. I have no idea what happened to them after that night.

But anyway, we were just about to go on stage and realized that we didn't have a singer, so that guy Elvis sat in for the night. He was real good, but he sounded real black when he sang, and Mozart wasn't a happy camper to say the least. But we sounded pretty good with the lineup we had. It was me, Mozart, Jimi, Elvis, this guy Jaco on bass, and a background singer named Pavarotti.

We recorded the whole thing and it sounded great. I would love to post a clip, but my record lable won't let me. You know how it goes...Damn politics of music..

Steve

I'm in tears after reading that, holy {censored}.

• Members

Never Jammed with anyone, BUT I used SRV's vocal mic at dallas sound lab studios. It was supposed to be his favorite and worth mega bucks? Not to mention I got to record in the same, spot, booth, hallway (yeah you'd have to see it, still tape on the floor marking his spot) Too bad I'm not a huge fan or I might be giddy :)

• Members
:D

Oh, I actually own a set of Sabians used at bluesfest a few years back:D The drum guy at Steve's hooked me up with them and got me a great deal:)

That stuff is easy to get usually. A buddy of mine who works at Steve's is the backline tech for Bluesfest. He's got some good stories.

• Members

That stuff is easy to get usually. A buddy of mine who works at Steve's is the backline tech for Bluesfest. He's got some good stories.

Yeah, its not hard to get, just gotta know someone at the store. They can cut you awesome deals on it too, which is always great:D

• Members

Yeah, its not hard to get, just gotta know someone at the store. They can cut you awesome deals on it too, which is always great:D

They had a Bluesfest used Super Reverb on sale for about $1100 onec. Too bad I didn't have the cash for that. I love those amps.

• Members

I watched Steve Morse at a fly-in (he's big into planes) jam with a local band. I didn't jam, and I'm glad i didn't. He mopped those guys up. And he played Peavey amps in stereo! Sounded great.

My buddy actually hired Leslie West back 10 years ago to fly down to Atlanta and give him a guitar lesson and jam with him as a birthday present to himself. I filmed it and took pics. Again, glad I didn't have to jam with Leslie. He was good but also a major a-hole. I asked him later what Jimi Hendrix was like and he got pissed at me for not worshipping him instead! Really a foul guy:(

• Members

I watched Steve Morse at a fly-in (he's big into planes) jam with a local band. I didn't jam, and I'm glad i didn't. He mopped those guys up. And he played Peavey amps in stereo! Sounded great.

My buddy actually hired Leslie West back 10 years ago to fly down to Atlanta and give him a guitar lesson and jam with him as a birthday present to himself. I filmed it and took pics. Again, glad I didn't have to jam with Leslie. He was good but also a major a-hole. I asked him later what Jimi Hendrix was like and he got pissed at me for not worshipping him instead! Really a foul guy:(

You're not the first to say Leslie West is a major asshole. I've heard that from a few guys. Steve Morse, on the other hand, is the opposite. My buddies met him after a show once, shot the {censored} with him for a good while, and gave him a hat of the music store where they worked. Soon after that, he sent the store an autographed pic of him wearing the hat. He's a pretty mellow guy apparently and from what they told me, really down-to-earth with no ego whatsoever.

Archived