Off Topic But Imporant: Dolphin slaughter in Japan

wkwon

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The ocean's most intelligent mammal vs. the land's...wait till they evolve and start harvesting humans!

Though I hate killing animals of any kind...they're being slaughtered for food. I don't see how that's more abhorable than our meat markets.

• Members

Maybe if there was a more humane way to kill them. It looks like they picked the slowest and most painful way they could think of.

Maybe a quick slice to the brain or something... Nah, lets cut cut a little ways into their windpipes so they choke on their own blood.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a hunter and I eat meat and I think those things are great, but I also think it's best to end suffering as quickly as possible, whenever possible.

Those guys were just standing there watching the dolphins shake around. What would it hurt to make one more quick jab to the head?

• Members

yep.

to them, this is just like fishing for any other seafood.

most americans are soft, well cusioned, well fed, well protected people.

stuff like this tends to shake them up.

sorry folks, the world is a rough place.

humans love to kill things. for food, or for fun.

anyone whos lived more than 10 years on this planet should know that.

• Members

Maybe if there was a more humane way to kill them. It looks like they picked the slowest and most painful way they could think of.

Maybe a quick slice to the brain or something... Nah, lets cut cut a little ways into their windpipes so they choke on their own blood.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a hunter and I eat meat and I think those things are great, but I also think it's best to end suffering as quickly as possible, whenever possible.

Those guys were just standing there watching the dolphins shake around. What would it hurt to make one more quick jab to the head?

I would love to kill all those hunters children in the same way . :) I have near zero tolerance for humans these days....:mad:

• Members

hey wolfie...vids aren't available.

how many of you guys know how they slaughter cows? or, pigs for that matter..

they take giant fishhooks and jab them through the back legs between their version of an achilles tendon and the bones, haul them up and cut their throats...not too different from the way those dolphins are harvested. it is not quick, it is not "humane"...but when was the last time you saw a lion kill it's prey in a "humane" fashion? it's the cycle of life, you pussies. other things have to die so that we can live. don't forget, humans are animals too...

Archived