what is it about Rachael Ray...?

Qlippothic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I kinda had a thing 4 her when "30 minute meals" first came on the Food Network (yes, my Italian wife used to make me watch that {censored} on Saturday mornings
:cry:
). She's definitely made from my favorite mold: petite brunette with a little junk in the trunk!
:love:
BUT, the more I've seen/heard her, the more repulsed by her I've become. I just can't tolerate her voice. I guess one mouthy Italian chick in my life is plenty!
;)

I think her personallity "became" more over the top when her popularity took off. Perhaps this was because her producers are pressuring her to perform a little more or mabye she's just really happy about her recent success and marriage and the excitement comes through, but I've noticed it too.

Nice, cute girl with a fun personality makes good..good for her. It's nice to see an realistic person catch a break.

• Members

I think her personallity "became" more over the top when her popularity took off. Perhaps this was because her producers are pressuring her to perform a little more or mabye she's just really happy about her recent success and marriage and the excitement comes through, but I've noticed it too.

Nice, cute girl with a fun personality makes good..good for her. It's nice to see an realistic person catch a break.

I definitely agree that it's been a progressive thing with her personality. Another possible factor: she's a solo act on "30-minute meals", and I think her annoying personality traits tend to show more when she's interacting with others, as she sometimes does with locals and restaurant employees on that "$40 a day" show. She's definitely "cute" though, and cute is usually what gets me going more than "hot."

• Members

I think what gets me going is that on her show..shes constantly putting things into her mouth....and grabbing fruit and vegetables and getting juice all over ....if she would only shut up for a few and suck on a banana...that would rule....

• Members

I don't see what the big fuss is about her.

She's ok looking, but not all that hot. Medium sized boobs, mousy brown hair. Nothing special at all IMO

But her voice & personality make me wanna beat her with a lead pipe.

+1

Archived