what is it about Rachael Ray...?

Qlippothic

• Members
I don't see what the big fuss is about her.

She's ok looking, but not all that hot. Medium sized boobs, mousy brown hair. Nothing special at all IMO

But her voice & personality make me wanna beat her with a lead pipe.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I wouldn't do her. But shed have to be bound and gagged :idea:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think her personallity "became" more over the top when her popularity took off. Perhaps this was because her producers are pressuring her to perform a little more or mabye she's just really happy about her recent success and marriage and the excitement comes through, but I've noticed it too.

Nice, cute girl with a fun personality makes good..good for her. It's nice to see an realistic person catch a break.

I think in reality she is probably a loud mouth and obnoxious. Actually, she's said so herself in interviews. Also, my wife's friend and her husband were at a wedding table with Rachael and Rachael's husband... mind you, this was one of the main tables with the brother of the groom and stuff. Rachael and her husband were purportedly very loud and obnoxious, perhaps because they felt compelled to be the life of the party because they were "celebrities." It was supposedly quite disrespectful.

I still like Rachael and her show(s) though.

• Members

I think in reality she is probably a loud mouth and obnoxious. Actually, she's said so herself in interviews. Also, my wife's friend and her husband were at a wedding table with Rachael and Rachael's husband... mind you, this was one of the main tables with the brother of the groom and stuff. Rachael and her husband were purportedly very loud and obnoxious, perhaps because they felt compelled to be the life of the party because they were "celebrities." It was supposedly quite disrespectful.

I still like Rachael and her show(s) though.

Her husband's band will make you want to rip your

ears off:eek:

• Members

Her husband's band will make you want to rip your

ears off:eek:

+1 to that. I caught that show also. To be fair though, he's a lawyer who happens to make time for a band, so I have to respect him for playing original music even if that music sucks. He's in a gigging band and I'm not so he apparently knows something I don't.

Archived