what is it about Rachael Ray...?

Qlippothic

• Members

I really don't find those "sexy while cooking" pics attractive at all. If you want to cook something for me, then cook something and I'll eat it and like you more because of it. Afterwards, if you want to get down, then we'll get down and again I'll like you more for it as well... but don't mix the two.

I once saw this softcore sex scene where these two really fat, disgusting people were covering themselves in condiments and stuff and eating it off each other. It was like a train wreck I couldn't look away from. Haven't been able to think about food or sex at the same time since then. It was awful.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I really don't find those "sexy while cooking" pics attractive at all. If you want to cook something for me, then cook something and I'll eat it and like you more because of it. Afterwards, if you want to get down, then we'll get down and again I'll like you more for it as well... but don't mix the two.

I once saw this softcore sex scene where these two really fat, disgusting people were covering themselves in condiments and stuff and eating it off each other. It was like a train wreck I couldn't look away from. Haven't been able to think about food or sex at the same time since then. It was awful.

Dont have to be smearing food around, especially FATTYS. Just a nice chick cooking in the kitchen with an apron & little else. :thu:

Want a good image? The movie Color of Night; Jane March in the kitchen cooking... oh yes. :eek:

• Members

Her and Giada Back to back.. you got to love Food Network..

My friend just got back from a convention in Florida and Giada was there... he said she was more stunning in person.. if that's even possible.

• Members

Maybe you don't understand just what kind of evil power this scene had. I mean it was a nightmarish, planets aligning, hypnotizing kind of bad that can't be expressed with mere words. To this day I haven't seen anything more disturbing, and I've seen a lot.

Although I gotta say, the scene in Anchor Man where Ron Burgundy is fantasizing about Christina Applegate cooking for him in the kitchen wearing only the apron was fun to watch.

• Members

I never saw the title of it. I was channel surfing. I just kind of happened upon it and it was so bad I couldn't turn away. After a while I literally had one of those "superhero struggle in a comic book" moments where I was doing the "must..... turn..... channel............ images.... too... strong.... powerless against them... must...... regain control...." and I finally turned away and changed the channel, too sickened to find out what I'd seen.

Okay, so maybe I wasn't that dramatic about it, but I didn't get the name.

• Members
Maybe you don't understand just what kind of evil power this scene had. I mean it was a nightmarish, planets aligning, hypnotizing kind of bad that can't be expressed with mere words. To this day I haven't seen anything more disturbing, and I've seen a lot.

Although I gotta say, the scene in Anchor Man where Ron Burgundy is fantasizing about Christina Applegate cooking for him in the kitchen wearing only the apron was fun to watch.

LMAO, i know what you mean... :D

Archived