Christina Ricci- Hot or Not?

Phishmonkey

• Members

here's a question for ya.

you're a geek in high school. you have two options:

1. bang the hottest chick in school

2. bang the head cheerleader

they are not the same chick. banging one excludes banging the other, so none of that "three way" stuff. they hate each other...{censored}ing one rules out a chance with the other. what do you do?

• Members

they are not the same chick. banging one excludes banging the other, so none of that "three way" stuff. they hate each other...{censored}ing one rules out a chance with the other. what do you do?

trick question.

the answer is "go home and masturbate on the internet"

• Members

Ask them if oral or anal "count," first. Then, once you've got that information, proceed.

• Members

that explains some stuff...

the "correct" answer, is bang the cheerleader.

twenty years down the road, when you're telling war stories, you can say "i banged the hottest chick in school" and the guys will nod knowingly...if you tell them that you banged the head cheeleader, you get high fives all around, and another beer, even if the cheerleader was a beast.

but since you prefer masturbation....

• Members

if i were to pick one or the other, i would have picked the hottest girl in school. why?

head cheerleaders dont have to be good looking, nor do they have to be in shape. i come from canada where cheerleading isn't a religion like it is in the states. just because she's in charge of the dog squad and they're lame ass routines, doesn't mean that i'd get any props for having sex with her.

• Members

Hottest girl. The hotness of cheerleaders varies by school. Mine doesn't have a good football team, so they don't have much to cheer about. The current head cheerleader is a fatass.