Christina Ricci- Hot or Not?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, while chained up and Sam Jackson singing a blues song in the background!

She's very alien like.   Yeah, but a hot alien

Don't care what anyone says- Ricci is smoking! It's her unique look that makes her special. No one has any respect anymore. She's a good actress and painfully sexy. Her figure could make a dead man sw

• Members

Hottest girl. The hotness of cheerleaders varies by school. Mine doesn't have a good football team, so they don't have much to cheer about. The current head cheerleader is a fatass.

you gotta stop thinking about right now...you gotta think about the future.

if a pair of beastly twins want to jump ya, or you can go to the movies with a nice looking girl, you take the freaky twins. don't you people know man rules?

• Members

i tell ya what...all you haters out there ought to post up pics of whoever it is that you're {censored}ing. i'm betting that christina is a step or two closer to being a barbie than your old lady is.

My wife is in my avatar. The only reason that Ricci is closer to a barbie than my wife is that they don't make "Latina Barbie." :D

• 14 years later...
  • Members

Don't care what anyone says- Ricci is smoking! It's her unique look that makes her special. No one has any respect anymore. She's a good actress and painfully sexy. Her figure could make a dead man swoon. So fling your insults. I say she's a goddess.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...