Christina Ricci- Hot or Not?

Phishmonkey

• Members

see...you take the pic with the white "clothing" on, put a short scholl girl skirt on her, with some knee high boots....

i'm sorry...i was busy for a minute there.

there's a difference between hot and sexy. some women are not hot, but they are still sexy. the chick in question falls into the sexy category, although i would not describe her as hot. now, salma hayek is both hot and sexy, for instance.

• Members

see...you take the pic with the white "clothing" on, put a short scholl girl skirt on her, with some knee high boots....

i'm sorry...i was busy for a minute there.

there's a difference between hot and sexy. some women are not hot, but they are still sexy. the chick in question falls into the sexy category, although i would not describe her as hot. now, salma hayek is both hot and sexy, for instance.

I think salma is in the same category, face is meh, but her boobs are:love: :love: :love:

• Members

You don't fuck her forehead.....that's what her pussy is for.

And for some reason, I have an odd feeling that she's got a very big snatch......been rode hard and put away wet many, many times. Just a feeling I've got.....

That said....I'd fuck her 'til she screams.

• Members

i tell ya what...all you haters out there ought to post up pics of whoever it is that you're fucking. i'm betting that christina is a step or two closer to being a barbie than your old lady is.

Dude, is she your mom or something? It's just the internet dude. Unclench your buttocks.

• Members

not my mom, i'm just saying...how in the hell can some jagoff who can't even get laid sit around and comment on whether or not some chick that is way out if his league is hot? it's ridiculous. it's like motherfuckers on welfare talking about how ferraris aren't as good as bugattis and shit.

• Members

i tell ya what...all you haters out there ought to post up pics of whoever it is that you're fucking. i'm betting that christina is a step or two closer to being a barbie than your old lady is.

I'll be amazed if anyone posts anyone uglier.

Sorry, I don't find her attractive in the least.