"So say good night to the bad guy. You're never gonna see another bad guy like this"

TU BE

• Members
Don't get much better than Pacino!!
:thu:

My ALL-TIME favorite actor!!
:love:

NOBODY could've played Tony Montana anywhere near as good as Pacino!
:cool:

PERIOD!!
:wave:

Damn straight. His best role EVER!

"Who you think you {censored}ing with? I'm Tony Montana! You {censored} with me, you {censored}ing with the best!"

• Members

chessy move. dated. hardcore tony montana fans totally ignore what a {censored}tard he was for the second half the movie.

I also not not a huge fan of the movie, pretty good i guess, but he is bad ass for sure

but i like movies like office space so i don't really belong in this discussion

• Members

chessy move. dated. hardcore tony montana fans totally ignore what a {censored}tard he was for the second half the movie.

The fact that Tony Montana has developed a following amuses me. Pacino played him like a tragic antihero, not some kind of anti-establishment badass. Pacino's into Shakespeare and probably saw Montana as a MacBeth sort of figure.

• Members

i could never really get into scarface, i dunno why...i thought pacino's best work was actually devil's advocate (flame suit on)

the best gangster film ever made IMO would probably be pulp fiction
:D
i liked snatch a lot too

Scarface is a good movie, but I agree not Pacino's best work just his most popular.

I actually like Dog Day Afternoon, Donnie Brasco and Scent of a Women better for Pacino movies,...Devil's Advocate is also a very good movie. The Godfather movies are classics as well.

• Members
...and it seems like every rapper,thug or wannabe has it in his/her video collection...
:rolleyes::freak::lol:

Ed

Yeah, they actually think it was noble and respectable the way Pacino rose out of poverty and got rich by selling drugs.

When you've got a generation that grows up thinking that thats an OK way to succeed then no wonder society is {censored}ed.

• Members

there are few individuals who have had more iconic roles than pacino. i've never seen him play a character that would/could have been better played by another actor. if you watch the first godfather, then watch scarface, you should see two different people, not just two roles played by the same guy. that is rare in these keanu times. i could spot keanu in a role if i were blind.

Archived