John Mayer Couldn't Be Any Gayer

Wesley Willis

• Members
I'm not into what he plays.....but he's banging Jessica Simpson.....that's gotta take away alot of Gayness points...
:thu:

Maybe if he'd bang Ashlee Simpson instead, she could quit lip synching.... or maybe not, this is Mayer we're talking about.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least every other post in OJ isn't about "HEY HOW CAN I GET A BR3TR@AL AMP FOR 99 CENTS!!11"

At least in HCAF, we don't compare the size of our cocks. You twits in OJ have been known to do that (if not much worse).

• Members

While I personally think Mayer is just another boring singer-songwriter dude a la Dave Matthews who plays a passable axe, at least the guy can actually play an instrument. Anymore, anyone who can play a guitar solo and still be popular gets my vote.

• Members

At least in HCAF, we don't compare the size of our cocks. You twits in OJ have been known to do that (if not much worse).

Wow, forum inside a forum loyalty.

I post my songs in OJ that are only relevant there. I'm not an OJer.

This wasn't even supposed to be Mayer hate thread. It was supposed be about my fresh rhymes.

• Members

Wow, forum inside a forum loyalty.

I post my songs in OJ that are only relevant there. I'm not an OJer.

This wasn't even supposed to be Mayer hate thread. It was supposed be about my fresh rhymes.

So how many friends of yours have had to fake laughter uncomfortably while you were reading them your heeeelarious songs?

• Members

He actually is very humble; the stuff you read in interviews is either misinterpreted or him being sarcastic/making a joke. Would you quote one of these interviews?

He flat out said that he was the only person who could take blues into the world of pop songs. He might have just as well said "who cares if KWS, Johnny Lang and Derek Trucks are ten times better than me, I'm a pretty boy, and I can sell millions of records to teenage girls, they can't".

• Members

Affluent White Man Enjoys, Causes The Blues

In the first place, white people got no business playing the blues, ever. At all. Under any circumstances, ever, ever, ever. What the {censored} do white people have to be blue about? Banana Republic ran out of Khakis? The espresso machine is jammed? Hootie and the Blowfish are breaking up?!? White people oughta understand their job is to give people the blues not to get them. And certianly not to sing or play them. I'll tell you a little secret about the blues, it's not enough to know which notes to play, you gotta know why they need to be played.
- George Carlin

• Members

I couldn't really get into those lyrics, but then again I'm not a fan of gay erotica.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Erotica and satire are two different things.

If they were combined, I'm sure that it would closely mimic your sex life.

• Members
Which is worse, butt buddies or guys comparing the sizes of their members?

Either way, I wasn't even around when such an event happened at OJ.
:p

:blah: :blah: :blah:

This the interweb dude. I sure don't need your opinion to tell me what success looks like. Deal with it.

You want to talk gear, fine otherwise STFU already. Your opinion is of no use to me. IF I had the choice of asking 2 guys how does one achieve success in the music business and the 2 guys were you and John Mayer, it wouldn't be you I'd ask ok....

• Members
:blah:

This the interweb dude. I sure don't need your opinion to tell me what success looks like. Deal with it.

You want to talk gear, fine otherwise STFU already. Your opinion is of no use to me. IF I had the choice of asking 2 guys how does one achieve success in the music business and the 2 guys were you and John Mayer, it wouldn't

be you I'd ask ok....

Is success the only important thing?

What about creativity? Originality? Having fun?

• Members

John Mayer has talent and gets more girls than all of us combined. Period!

Ron Jeremy has had more women that Tommy Lee and John Gayer combined.

Wait... What does that have to do with music again?

John Gayer seems like the sentimental relationship type anyway. Nothing is as it seems. Why do you assume everyone's a slut?

Archived