OT: I just saved...

Invicta

• Members
I'm not a corporate shill, but I play one on the internet.

:idea:

Alright man, I am not posing for any company online. I am a project manager for AV Concepts. I was just trying to pass on some good advice.

One of my bandmates was able to get insurance through them for both his wife and himself with two vehicles and it only costs him $547 for 6 months here in Phoenix, AZ.

Also, esurance is not an insurance company, just a broker that finds you the best deal. My policy is actually with Hartford.

• Members
Alright man, I am not posing for any company online. I am a project manager for AV Concepts. I was just trying to pass on some good advice.

One of my bandmates was able to get insurance through them for both his wife and himself with two vehicles and it only costs him $547 for 6 months here in Phoenix, AZ.

Also, esurance is not an insurance company, just a broker that finds you the best deal. My policy is actually with Hartford.

Awww...don't get yer panties in a bunch...i was just bustin' yer chops.

:thu::D

• Members
Awww...don't get yer panties in a bunch...i was just bustin' yer chops.

:thu::D

It's cool, I just was so happy to save that much money, especially now that I am a homeowner and the expenses are really adding up.

I hope someone else can save some money too.

• Members
How was the jizz filled blankets?

They were stained. But not too bad. :D I'm not sure why some parts of the sheets were sticking together? What's that all about?

And for some reason all the springs in the matress were worn out? The odd part was, it looked like a brand new bed. Go figure :confused:

• Members

i hope whoever you are insured by actually pays claims. sure its nice to save $ on car insurance buts its better when you get paid if anything bad happens. state farms is pretty well known for not paying its claims in a timely manner or at all. AAA is known as the best, since they pay people on time and their coverage is very broad. its why 73% of judges in my area have AAA insurance.

• Members

My insurance company (USAA, for military families only) takes care of me pretty well. There have never been issues with getting money from them- they took care of me when the tree fell on my car, and paid me blue book value minus my deductible when I totalled my bike. I think I've come out pretty well with them, even though my premiums aren't the cheapest.
J.

• Members
My insurance company (USAA, for military families only) takes care of me pretty well. There have never been issues with getting money from them- they took care of me when the tree fell on my car, and paid me blue book value minus my deductible when I totalled my bike. I think I've come out pretty well with them, even though my premiums aren't the cheapest.

J.

My fiance has auto insurance with USAA and my homeowner's policy is with USAA.:thu:

• Members

...a bunch of money on my car insurance.

$800 per year. I went through esurance.com

I recommend trying it out.

I'd love to save $800 a year on my vehicle insurance. I have three cars and a cycle. Where do I go to have them send me the check for the difference?

Archived