OT: At least 20 dead at Virginia Tech...

Craggin

• Members

why do Bush absolvers have to chime in at the worst times in the worst ways? 20+ murders and thats what rolls through your brain and out your fingers? Did it even occur to you through any of the typing process? Unless the shooter is Dick Cheney i dont see how this is a political issue.

very, very weak dude.
But i know the type and Im sure you'll be all over me too for noticing.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

(didn't realize bush was in the law passing business, always thought congress was responsible for the lions share of that)

Where the {censored} have YOU been living for the last 6 years???

But it's true, people are going to find a way to do what they want, and if they want to go kill people, they will find a way. Banning guns isn't the answer, I agree. Changing the culture is.

• Members

you know i bet {censored} like this has happened all thru-out history, we just hear about it more now because we have mass communications and such.
imagine how many mental breakdown cases went on senseless killing sprees with swords hundreds of years ago-lol

but yeah that's {censored}ed up man.

• Members

Suicide would be a better option for these {censored}ed up individuals.

Chances are the guy commits suicide anyway....that seems to be the way these things usually end up.

Why don't they ever think to kill themselves FIRST?

• Members

you know i bet {censored} like this has happened all thru-out history, we just hear about it more now because we have mass communications and such.

imagine how many mental breakdown cases went on senseless killing sprees with swords hundreds of years ago-lol

but yeah that's {censored}ed up man.

Like the University of Texas Tower Sniper in 1966.

• Members

Chances are the guy commits suicide anyway....that seems to be the way these things usually end up.

Why don't they ever think to kill themselves FIRST?

Of course. I meant that suicide should be done first, that way only one life is ruined.

• Members

this is less than a mile from me.

32 confirmed dead....at least

1 shooter, confirmed dead, asian. reports say he was dressed in tactical gear and kevlar

1st shooting at 7:10 am in the dorms...possibly the gunmans girlfriend. spree shootings occured around 10am across campus in the eng. dept. 2 HOURS LATER!

• Members

1 shooter, confirmed dead, asian. reports say he was dressed in tactical gear and kevlar

1st shooting at 7:10 am in the dorms...possibly the gunmans girlfriend. spree shootings occured around 10am across campus in the eng. dept. 2 HOURS LATER!

damn yo!-- you dont see too many asians flippin out like that-
i wonder if he just wanted to get everyone who banged his old lady last weekend....:D

• Members

Where did you hear that? I haven't seen anything about tactical gear or the 2 hours later thing. All the reports I saw said it all went down in a short amount of time.

• Members

i dunno- i didnt hear anything about it on the news-- i did hear a girl they interviewd,though talking about how the cops were yelling at everyone telling them they were going to shoot them if they didnt keep thier hands up-- lol typical dumb {censored} cops.

• Members
i dunno- i didnt hear anything about it on the news-- i did hear a girl they interviewd,though talking about how the cops were yelling at everyone telling them they were going to shoot them if they didnt keep thier hands up-- lol typical dumb {censored} cops.

Wow, another moronic comment! Surprising!:eek:

• Members

jeezus- it is true they said the first call was about multiple shots at 7:15 am and then 2 HOURS later the killing spree began and that's where most of the fatalities occured.
from the way that one girl was talking i wonder how many people the cops killed that they will pin on the shooter-lol

• Members

uhhh.... whoa-- that suggests too much government power for my tastes- no thanks- i'll think for myself:thu:

That's not even remotely what Death Monkey said, but I'll let him speak (and think) for himself & correct you on that personally.

Archived