For those of you who do not support the constitutional right to keep and bear arms:

flaming turd

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your second amendment forces officers to carry guns. In the UK, only in areas of high tension are armed.

Police in the US would likely carry guns whether or not there was a second amendment.

Police in countries with stricter gun control than the UK (Japan and Singapore leap to mind) carry guns. I'm pretty sure the UK is the exception rather than the rule in regards to an unarmed police force, regardless of gun control laws.

• Members

Police in the US would likely carry guns whether or not there was a second amendment.

Police in countries with stricter gun control than the UK (Japan and Singapore leap to mind) carry guns. I'm pretty sure the UK is the exception rather than the rule in regards to an unarmed police force, regardless of gun control laws.

What about the rest of Europe?

• Members
We were talking about cops right? How is my opinion irrelevant? I LIVE IN THE US. I have a green card. So I have seen both sides of the fence.

I am not surprised you have this attitude. The way your police buddies refer to the unarmed general public is pretty much as obnoxious as the opening thread. Guns give you confidence. Stripped of guns what do you have? A sheeple that could make you piss your pants one on one.

If its so safe in the UK without guns, the obvious question is, why are you here? :confused:

• Members
That is where my GF and I are going to retire. 401ks ROCK. Millionaires bitches!!!!

How will you survive? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it mandatory to own an automatic weapon and a certain amount of ammo? :confused:

Why would they need such things anyway?

• Members
How will you survive? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it mandatory to own an automatic weapon and a certain amount of ammo?
:confused:

Why would they need such things anyway?

I will need all the weapons I can gather to protect me from the Swiss army should they attack the people.

• Members

I will need all the weapons I can gather to protect me from the Swiss army should they attack the people.

I recommend the Swiss Army knife with the USB thumb drive. No guns for you though... you are violent enough and will probably disturb the peace in Switzerland. Maybe I should warn them about you before you get there before you go beating people up for looking at your woman wrong.

• Members

It's very hard to become a Swiss citizen.

They have a very low crime rate, low poverty and so on. They have it all under control.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a green card? It took 6-7 YEARS of red tape and paying through the ass. I had to have medical tests (about 12 needles), xrays, background checks, interviews, thousands of dollars in fees, police reports, education etc etc

People calling me a thug??? I would never have made it into this country if it were true.

A lot of Americans would not make it into America! Drug tests alone would scupper a lot.

• Members
Stop splitting hairs with the Sheeple thing which does not prove anything apart from a secret word your cop friends made up, and you copied like a sheep.

You are not even giving a good reason why guns should not be banned. You are just shouting loud and clear that the cops you know show disdain for the people that they are paid to protect.

I'm not splitting hairs-words are important, especially if you're running about misusing them. And I didn't 'make it up', it is a colloquialism used throughout the country. There's this thing called 'google' you could use to look it up-big button, up on the left, maybe?

Guns shouldn't be banned to prevent the US from ever being subjugated by its government. That's why the second amendment was written, and why its still in place. We're CITIZENS, not SUBJECTS. Hard to come around to for a subject of the Queen, I'm sure, but it may eventually sink in. After all, look at the progress we've made with 'Sheeple'; you're spelling it correctly and everything now. :)

Oh, and I believe every Swiss male of a certain age (who make up their army) has an automatic weapon in their closet. You'll surely piss yourself.

Why not go back to the UK, where it's all goodness and light and disarmament? Your hoplophobia can take a rest, finally.

Larry

• Members

I'm not splitting hairs-words are important, especially if you're running about misusing them. And I didn't 'make it up', it is a colloquialism used throughout the country. There's this thing called 'google' you could use to look it up-big button, up on the left, maybe?

Guns shouldn't be banned to prevent the US from ever being subjugated by its government. That's why the second amendment was written, and why its still in place. We're CITIZENS, not SUBJECTS. Hard to come around to for a subject of the Queen, I'm sure, but it may eventually sink in. After all, look at the progress we've made with 'Sheeple'; you're spelling it correctly and everything now.
:)

Oh, and I believe every Swiss male of a certain age (who make up their army) has an automatic weapon in their closet. You'll surely piss yourself.

Why not go back to the UK, where it's all goodness and light and disarmament? Your hoplophobia can take a rest, finally.

Larry

Running about and misusing them? Do you think words that come out of your mouth starts anything in motion? Lol...Quite the ego you have there.

Why don't I go back to my own country? (speaks volumes for you attitude)

Remember why I said people should not have guns??? Because people are STUPID? I'd say the average person in the UK is on par with anyone in the US for smarts or stupidity. Giving the UK public guns would be a travisty. The thought of hoodies and Chavs with guns is a nightmare. Much like your gang problem is now.

OF COURSE the trained Switzerland people should have guns. THEY ARE THE ARMY YOU IDIOT!

To protect themselves from warmongers like the US and the UK. They are almost a militia style military. SO THE PUBLIC CONTROLS A LOT. And they are a general INTELLIGENT public. Not like us stupid UK and US {censored}ers.

The US has a bloated army that is the best in the world, so the public are well protected and don't need all of the guns they have. The solution has become the problem. Have you seen some of the people that walk around Walmart? And they can grab a gun. A lot of these people in there can't even walk straight, let alone think straight. lol.

• Members

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a green card? It took 6-7 YEARS of red tape and paying through the ass. I had to have medical tests (about 12 needles), xrays, background checks, interviews, thousands of dollars in fees, police reports, education etc etc

People calling me a thug??? I would never have made it into this country if it were true.

A lot of Americans would not make it into America! Drug tests alone would scupper a lot.

All that work just to get into this gun toting crazy wild west society? Why? Wasn't the UK much safer?

• Members

I remember seeing a picture or comic drawing showing two houses. There was a sign in the front yard of both. One sign read "Down with the second Ammendment". The other sign in the neighbors house said, "I recognize my neighbors right to disagree with the second ammendment. Therefore when his ass is getting robbed I will respect his beliefs and not lend a hand".

I guess Im the neighbor supporting the second :) Part of my collection below

dcp1130ko1.th.jpg

• Members

All that work just to get into this gun toting crazy wild west society? Why? Wasn't the UK much safer?

Music. Have you heared the pop charts in the UK? I had to flee to find a decent band/live audience. In the UK you have more of a chance of getting a beating, less chance of being killed/classroom wiped out.

• Members

Home protection with an AK, eh? Why don't you buy a {censored}ing cannon?

You can't attach cannons to copters silly. He is prepared for when Bush sends the troops against the public. Duh.

Archived