For those of you who do not support the constitutional right to keep and bear arms:

flaming turd

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I take it you only possess those because you are enlisted in "a well-regulated militia" in service to the actual incorporated community in which you live, yeah?

I assume that, because you invoked the Constitutional right to bear arms, which is very, very explicit about the nature of and context for that right.

But what am I saying? Of course, you already know your Constitutional law!

• Members
I take it you only possess those because you are enlisted in "a well-regulated militia" in service to the actual incorporated community in which you live, yeah?

I assume that, because you invoked the Constitutional right to bear arms, which is very, very explicit about the nature of and context for that right.

But what am I saying? Of course, you already know your Constitutional law!

one of us does. :wave:

• Members

I'm sure the forefathers had these guns in mind when they wrote down the constitution. Also, anyone who believes everything created that long ago still applies is a dumbass.

YO

There was a law recently that a london cab driver had to carry a bail of hay in there trunk.

Sometimes laws get old.

Please dont shoot me :eek:

• Members

The wonderful thing about the Constitution is how fluid and dynamic it is, the forefathers had enough foresight to write a Constitution that changes with the times, therefore yeah, even though they didn't have those kind of guns in mind they allowed for changes within the Constitution that would NOT allow those guns if law makers saw it necessary.

Now let's take this to the extreme. If the kid at V Tech KNEW that some other kid in class, or in his dorm room was packing something like that would he have done what he did?

I have no way of knowing, but I do know that if it were legal to carry a concealed weapon the death toll would not be at 33.

• Members

Cheaper than a penis enlargement I guess....:o

jk:)... but really? Why the need for assault rifles? Do they even get used? I like to go to ranges with rifles some time, but I'm not even sure many ranges would allow those guns....

Archived