An Open Call For The First Annual CMG Music Compilation!

• Members

I'm more of a sound-effects guy who dabbles in music, so I can't guarantee that I'll be able to produce something that meets the discriminating standards of KSS, but I'm interested.

And ever since I sold my M3, I've been spending a lot of quality time with the M1. This seems like a perfect excuse to put that to work. ALL UNIVERSE ALL THE TIME

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like things are shaping up and it's filling up quickly!

When you guys are done (just an FYI) please let me know:

1. The name of the track as you want it listed. And no,groove1234534_lastknightiwasdrunk6pm.mp3 isn't helpful. :lol:

2. The name you want to be credited by.

3. The instruments used on the track.

4. A link (just one please) to your homepage (if you want).

• Members

Probably you weren't around, but we have already had a KSS compilation in the past. We even produced a "KSS compilation" CD ;) - I still have it... I remember making my song on it on Reason ver 2 or 2.5 lol http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?997580-FORUM-CD-KSS-Compilation-Vol.-1

At any rate, I'll be glad to participate, since '80s synths are my favorites :D

• Members

No I don't think I remember that. Love to have you on board though. im trying to make thus community wide though and I'm just keeping track of everything in thus thread. So far I have four non forum submissions. Two I think aren't listed yet.

• Members

Is there room for one more? I think I could scrounge up some 80s sounds out of my synths. I can't stomach most things 80s-related, but the one shining exception is synth songs. So many classics were made then.

• Members

my bad. :eek: that's what I get for staying up until 12:00am playing nintentodeo then sleeping in a living room fort with 50 cats and a sideways 10 year old then getting up @ my normal 6:30am.

I NEED A GALLON OF COFFEE.

Anyway, you're in. Thanks again and sorry :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It's probably a silly request since you already said closed about 10 different times, but I would like to take a stab at it as well. I missed this thread until now, and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Since it's a download and not an actual CD there shouldn't be an issue with a few tracks over 20. Anyway, there is something cool about the number 23. Just think 23 pairs of human chromosomes... yeah, that's nice. Anyway, it looks like fun to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived