Video of Brits stoned by rednecks, or why America needs a good ethnic cleanisng

Son Wolf

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want one , only one real reson, a good reason, a fact, not an opinion why it was a good thing.

Do you know who sold Saddam the "chemical weapons" he used?

We did

Do you know that the helicopters used to deploy those chemicals were american?

Did you know that exactly one year and a half after that incident Mr Rumsfeld was selling more chemicals to Iraq????

If every american u know believe as you do, were the {censored} were you in 2001 and 2002 when the whole nation stupidly wanted to go to war.

The media and the goverment is always playing u like a flute and u dance to it.

Man, i truly love the way we close our eyes when the truth is shoved in our faces.

Disney World is sooo cool, Batman, Spiderman, you know, {censored} like that.

You somehow believe that selling them weapons and helicopters means that the USA condoned the actions of Saddam Hussein? At the same time, China and Russia selling arms to terrorist groups is perfectly alright in your eyes, I'm sure. If a nuclear device was set off in a US city and it turned out it had been purchased from the Russians, the common reaction of your everyday liberal would not include punitive actions against Russia. Why then, the double standard when it comes to America selling weapons. I don't think anyone agrees that selling those weapons to Saddam Hussein was a good idea. However, at least the USA seems to have recognized the mistake and is now cleaning up their mess. Whether this cleaning leads to a larger {censored}storm is the question.

• Members

If every american u know believe as you do, were the {censored} were you in 2001 and 2002 when the whole nation stupidly wanted to go to war.

And where the "{censored}" where you? Apparently you think the people of the United States have a choice in what their president does? What did you want me or the people I know to personally do about it? FYI, this is what I mean as the problem. Blaming the "whole" of America. Bush didn't even get voted into office by the American people in 2000, so who are you blaming? I don't know of one person that believes the lies that Bush and co. told to try and justify his illegal war. Yes, indeed, there were (and still are) too many people that blindly and happily accepted it and simply repeated "I support whatever my president says". Well, I only associate with people that have minds of their own, educated people, so I wasn't exposed to those with the lower IQ's that believed the lie (and a lot still do. Those that don't go from one rationalization to another).

Hey, if I had any say to do anything about it, it wouldn't have been done/handled that way. I'm not sure where any of the stats come from about support for the war, but the very high majority of people I spoke with about it agree with me about it, so I don't see where all the support came from. Are you actually blaming me, or Americans in general simply for being American, for what Bush does, like "we the people" have any {censored}ing say? If you think so, you realize by now that the majority of idiot's woke up and don't support the war. So why is it still happening? I'll tell you why, because there's NOTHING any person can do to stop what the president of the United States decides to do. Like I said, it's STUPID when people blame an entire region, religion, culture or country for the actions of some. I'm an individual, I'm not a Fox watching gullible fool. I clearly said I never supported it, or a lot of other things (though I don't automatically blame Bush for everything, this was a serious {censored} up and he's a crazy, stupid man).

Believe that just because someone's an American doesn't automatically dictate what they think or feel. Anyone that believes they are all the same and wants to blame the people (all of them), is the type that is all too easily made into a terrorist for believing that ridiculous crap. No one with any intellect would be so foolish to blame an entire nation and think everyone there was all the same. I don't care if it's the Iraqi people, Canadians, people in the United States, the UK, or anywhere else. There are evil people everywhere and good people. Smart and stupid people. Crazy people and sane people. Never assume or lump everyone into the same inaccurate conclusion out of frustration. Because if anyone could have done anything, you sound like you would have. I sure would have. So would have others, but we're not in bed with the politicians and have no way to sway or control any evil decisions they make provoke or create.

• Members

I thought the funniest part of the video was when the gas station lady said, "I'm going to get the boys!"

A few moments later a pickup truck filled with angry men pulls up? Is this a movie or real life?

Where else could one phone call deliver a truckload of men...??? other than in the movies? ... I guess Alabama...

• Members

cleaning what mess, they sold the chemicals after what had gone thru.

U guys believe everything they tell u.

By the way my friend , who told you the Iraq war was to clean up anything at all?

It was to make money.

Besides the USA citizens, which is us, everyone semmed to know what was going on, but Bush and his little thieves wanted to make more billions outta this {censored} and God did they come up with a good one!

"eight ball is dead, let's sing along"

Mickey mouse

mickey moussshhhh

Dude, are you mentally unstable? "U guys believe everything they tell u?" Are you paranoid-schitzophrenic? We all know the reason for war stems from the desire for resources. However, this idea that all the rest of the world knew this and Americans didn't is hogwash. And this all of course, assumes that you take a cynical and biased view of all foreign policy. Even granting all that, I think you're off your rocker.

By the way, please show me the revenue sources that Bush is benefitting from in this war. We all know he's a dumbass, but do you really think this guy could engineer such a scheme? I really doubt it.

• Members

I'm british, similar things happen here... during the World Cup the papers were awash with stories of people getting the crap beaten out of them for wearing England shirts up in Scotland. There are moron's in every country.

Doesn't this belong on the political forum or Open Jam, or some other forum where people don't want to talk about music/gear particularly.

• Members

Doesn't this belong on the political forum or Open Jam, or some other forum where people don't want to talk about music/gear particularly.

STFU n00Bs!!! :mad:

The "no OT in this forum" has been done to death many times and it always turns out the people who don't want OT are in the extreme minority.. the most recent discussion of this was a couple of months ago,, a mod made a stickied thread with a vote and discussion... guess what?? you "no OT" dorks lost. :wave:

so.. go to TGP and STFU!!!

• Members

Hey, if we're gonna kill people a half a world away for being hateful, ignorant, racist, fundamentalists we should do so at home as well. Why be hypocrites about it?
:wave:

Let me ask you something, do you read any Zizek cause he always makes the universalize the war on terror joke.

• Members

These off topic threads are a waste of time, space and energy. Aren't we supposed to come here and talk/exchange about amps-guitars-music in general? Off topic {censored} should get atomatically banned when posted, {censored} you, talk amps or go away. If you have a problem with the world, go see a shrink.

Man, you really do come off as a dufe; your avatar doesn't fit your intolerant post at all. :D

Archived