Video of Brits stoned by rednecks, or why America needs a good ethnic cleanisng

Son Wolf

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

threads like this make me wonder if I should ever even visit this forum again...
:mad:

Threads like this are the reason I come here. I actually hang out on a good forum for reasonable logical conversation with intelligent people. I come here to bask in the stupidity...and contribute to it of course.

• Members

These off topic threads are a waste of time, space and energy. Aren't we supposed to come here and talk/exchange about amps-guitars-music in general? Off topic {censored} should get atomatically banned when posted, {censored} you, talk amps or go away. If you have a problem with the world, go see a shrink.

• Members

I think all these extremists, including the original poster, should be rounded up and shot. A wise, drunk, old man once told me that.
:lol:

Quit talking to yourself in teh mirror ;)

• Members

You know, labeling all Americans as the same type of people (even in general) is doing exactly what this first post outlines the rednecks as dong. I'm not a nut case, and I'm an American. I have the respect and common sense to not accuse all other cultures and people of other geographic locations of being lunatics or whatever. Nor do I blame the actions of some crazy people on all of the people in that region. That's a stupid prejudice. Also, I happen to be Christian and I'm not a God nut and don't think I have a right or reason to go to war in the name of God. That's an action by a people or person (even if they want to claim it's in the name of religion, which they are specifically opposing by committing such acts) and not the religion -- it doesn't tell anyone to do that and no one talks to God like that nut Bush claims. Also, I don't agree with Bush at all, he's a nut, and I am very vocal about how stupid he and his policies are. I 100% oppose the WMD claim he and his cabinet claimed, never thought it was a solid reason for going to war and was outraged that no one was asking the right questions about his actions. Not that removing Saddam from power wasn't a good thing, but not this way. In fact, every American I know and am friends with, believe the same as I do. So, any country can use a cleaning, but blaming America due to some stupid Americans doesn't make you the smart one.

• Members

If there's one place you can make a difference with your political views, it's the internet.

Here's a wise post (and I'm not being sarcastic). Everyone online is a freaking armchair lawyer. I'd admit to that guilt myself sometimes, but then I wouldn't be a very good armchair lawyer. :-)

• Members

You can't really ethnically cleanse America, as its a bastard nation of sorts anyway... There is no racial, ethnic or cultural purity, rather a rehash of all sorts of old cultures and religions into one weird, unnatural new animal nobody's quite sure of what it's supposed to be. A Frankenstein of continental proportions, if you will.

But don't let me interrupt your nice flame attempt.

Why don't we talk more about amps on this forum? Do we actually have a moderator here? :confused:

Archived