Zakk Wylde SCAMS EVERYONE AGAIN, 357 Customs Lawsuit Dismissed, Case Closed !

OliverKlohzoff

• Members
Interesting side note, the guy who runs/ran Zakk's forum took over George Lynch's forum (Chad Dyer I think?). Ever since that happened, his board went downhill FAST. Tons of bot scammers, crappy maintenance, etc. Now he doesn't even have a forum . . .

Didn't Zakk or his wife come out shortly after the scam and say that Chad Dyer had been fired only for people to find out weeks later after that statement that he was still running Zakk's site?:lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting side note, the guy who runs/ran Zakk's forum took over George Lynch's forum (Chad Dyer I think?). Ever since that happened, his board went downhill FAST. Tons of bot scammers, crappy maintenance, etc. Now he doesn't even have a forum . . .

Newsflash- Buy a George Lynch minature Gremlin get a free ESP Lynch Kamikaze.

• Members

Didn't Zakk or his wife come out shortly after the scam and say that Chad Dyer had been fired only for people to find out weeks later after that statement that he was still running Zakk's site?
:lol:

not only that, but spamming his services via social network profiles he maintained.

• Members

Get over it , this {censored} is very old. I am sure Zakk is out to get all of you.

For the people that got screwed over by Zakk Wylde and Co., I doubt any amount of time makes up for the fact that they had money stolen from them. I'm sure if it happened to you, you'd be pretty pissed too. If not, why don't you go ahead and Paypal me $138, since money is no object to you.

Archived