Zakk Wylde SCAMS EVERYONE AGAIN, 357 Customs Lawsuit Dismissed, Case Closed !

OliverKlohzoff

• Members

From the LA County court records:

Case Number: BC353738

ZAKK WYLDE VS 357 CUSTOMS INC

Filing Date: 06/14/2006

Case Type: Intellectual Property (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

None

05/08/2007 Request for Dismissal

Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From the LA County court records:

Case Number: BC353738

ZAKK WYLDE VS 357 CUSTOMS INC

Filing Date: 06/14/2006

Case Type: Intellectual Property (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

None

05/08/2007 Request for Dismissal

Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

get over it :bor: :bor:

• Members

again, what is he gunna get out of suing a company that went under?

It would have taken the exact same effort for Zakk's attorneys to just file one piece of paper TAKING the default judgement that was available to them......... as it was to file one piece of paper dismissing the case. This is just further proof that Zakk was protecting his good buddy and fellow scammer Daniel. Current speculation is that Zakk and family were actually investors/partners in 357 Customs so they didn't follow thru with the lawsuit because they would be in fact, sueing themselves. This is why the lawsuit did NOT name any names.

• Members

It would have taken the exact same effort for Zakk's attorneys to just file one piece of paper TAKING the default judgement that was available to them......... as it was to file one piece of paper dismissing the case. This is just further proof that Zakk was protecting his good buddy and fellow scammer Daniel. Current speculation is that Zakk and family were actually investors/partners in 357 Customs so they didn't follow thru with the lawsuit because they would be in fact, sueing themselves. This is why the lawsuit did NOT name any names.

what current speculations, yours?:rolleyes:

• Members

Hi. can anyone give me an update as to this situation? My GF and I never got our guitars. Did they go under??

357Customs is still a Legal Company. The building is empty and there are no employees. The Merchandise shows up on ebay and being sold by vendors at BLS shows.

But Daniel Baugess still answers his cell phone, the number is still the same and he still insists he is gonna get everything delivered. He also is claiming to be reworking the 357 website

I wonder what Zakk's Mgr Bob of Survival Management has to say about this.

If you haven't gotten your money back Small Claims Court against whoever you think you can collect from is about your only option. You'll never get the guitars.

• Members

Also - the interesting thing about Bob denying their involvement to me after everything went south, is that he was the main one that convinced me to buy into it at the beginning after he himself told me it was legit.

Whatever. I got my money back. Chalk it up to lesson learned.

• Members

I've talked to Bob. He doesn't care. He said it wasn't their promotion, and it's not their responsibility to clean up the mess.

Yeah, no doubt they want to stay away from any indication of accepting any sort of responsibility.

I was more wondering what he'd have to say about why they chose to just dismiss the case instead of accept the default judgement which would have been the normal resolution. Seems weird they spend all that money on the suit then after it plays out for so long and they can get a win on default to just let it go like that.

Archived