Worst amp company website ever.

MattACaster

• Members

No kidding.

They're from Chicago too.

For not being very well known (as far as I know), you would think that they would spend extra time on their website (clips, but at the very least descriptions) to attract people who have never heard of them :idea:

• Members

For not being very well known (as far as I know), you would think that they would spend extra time on their website (clips, but at the very least descriptions) to attract people who have never heard of them
:idea:

If I didn't know better, I would think that would be the whole point of a website in general.... :confused:

• Members

"Tolex tends to muffle the tone of any cabinet. Revolt cabinets are stained with a natural wood finish. Our amplifiers are sold with a protective cover, so it is wrapped when needed. All our cabinets are American made and loaded with 150 Watt Eminence speakers.

Our electronics are made of high quality components, specifically the transformers which are critical to the sound are toroidal which are more efficient, lighter, and sound better. The competition uses the old laminate type which is heavier, noisier, and CHEAPER."

Good christ- By all means, if you're gonna re-invent the wheel, do it with bull{censored}!

The worst thing about the website is that they actually admitted to THAT {censored}.

• Members

So what are they trying to do, sell amps beacuse they look pretty? Thats a good way to drive your company straight into the ground.

Someone should link them this thread. They will probably just show up and spam though, doesn't seem like they "get it".

Four pictures of your amp, and maybe four sound clips. Have a classy website...no neon green and red...puke... That website looks like its from 1999... Red glowing effects on the cabs? LOL Poorly lighted crooked pictures? wtf...

• Members

So that's why all other cabinets sound like crap! You'd think that every other manufacturer would have seen the light by now!
;)

Solid poplar...just like Krank. :o

Save a few bucks on contruction hmmm, I guess marine grade baltic birch ply costs too much.

• Members

It has all the signs of amateur web design. Unnecessary "enter" pages, frames where they're not needed, Flash used needlessly, massive pictures scaled down (not resized) to fit on the page, seemingly random use of Photoshop filters (the bevel on pretty much everything is a classic amateur PS user thing)..sorry but whoever did the pages doesn't know what he/she is doing. Hopefully nobody actually paid something for them.

The clips don't sound that bad though.

Archived