MEGADETH on Arsenio (repost)

bluesboy

• Members
great playing, but some boring stage presence.....
:bor:

this always crack me up-
i dont understand why some people want to see heavy metal bands jumping around and twirling around like a bunch of queers putting on a song and dance routine:rolleyes:

• Members
this always crack me up-

i dont understand why some people want to see heavy metal bands jumping around and twirling around like a bunch of queers putting on a song and dance routine:rolleyes:

Maybe they should do jazzercize while playing metal? :love:

I'd glad they DON'T run around like Poison or something, that wouldn't fit Megadeth's music.

• Members

I watched some Megadeth DVD with a friend last night, and although it freaking ripped, there was hardly any stage presence from that band. Mustaine just stood there, hunched over like he had a back problem. I was kind of disappointed.

We also watched Metallicas Live: Binge and Purge, and I now feel that Hetfield was one of the greatest frontmen of all time.

• Members

this always crack me up-

My favorite part of this lame post is the "like a bunch of queers" part.

Whats your favorite part?

• Members
only 12-year olds say "queer," just like only redneck assholes say "faggot."

:thu:

oh-- i guess i didnt get my list of words that can only be used by certain people. i'll send off for another one so i can look cool like you from now on.

Archived