forza 2 released today for xbox360

JoshuaLogan

• Members

Kinda pisses me off. I was just at Microsoft for a meeting last week and would have loved to pick this up at the MS store (microsoft titles sell for about $15-$20 there). Now I gotta wait until I'm back in 3 months.

I did pick up vista ultimate for $45 though, not that I plan on installing it in the next year or so, but I figure I'll have to eventually.

-W

Guest Anonymous
oh, how I long to play thee.
:love:

I reserved a copy at EB by prepaying, lloks like I'll have to go pick it up! Thanks for the heads up and have fun w/ yours.

• Members

My brothers broke 1 month out of warrantee... He said the MS guys said they will fix it for $145 but since it was sooo close to the end of the 1 year.. they were going to give him a 25% discount..

He is still in negotiations with their CS management people to try to get it fixed for less or free..

• Members

released today, but wont be in stores till tomorrow at the earliest (im picking mine up tomorrow at EB, i preordered it WAY back).

definitely THE game i bought my XBox for, just like i bought an OG XBox for Forza 1. the next game on my list...Half Life 2 : Orange Box (HL2, Portal, Epi 1 and 2, Teamfortress!!!) so yea...good year in games for me :)

• Members
yeah it is, you just need the right gear and chip( one that does not touch your default firmware).

No way I'm voiding my 360 warranty though :eek: Maybe with a console that wasn't so prone to spontaneous breakage....

• Members

yeah it is, you just need the right gear and chip( one that does not touch your default firmware).

yeah... and you have to remove your hard drive and connect it to your computer to rip games... and you have to use dual layer discs and programs that will allow the games to burn correctly on dual layer discs.... it's a lot more of a pain in the ass than you think. no where near as easy as it was for ps2

Archived