New Amp Day (pix inside)

Aaron SS

• Members

Hey guys i finally got my Carvin Legacy today. Its a near perfect condition head and 4x12 cab combo that i got for an amazing deal. I paid $800 shipped for the head and cab, but the clincher is the cabs actually loaded with Celestion Greenbacks rather then vintage 30's which is a huge plus.The guy shipped it amazingly well (double boxed with the actual items being wrapped in packing blankets. Im going to try it a bit more AFTER i clean up the amazing amount of packing material strewn across my room,so far i just gave it a quick strum to make sure it works and all is well. Let me know what you think

newamp3.jpg

newamp2.jpg

newamp1.jpg

• Members

well steve vai never even used them really, he always had a bogner xtc backstage so i cant say ive ever heard one, but seems like a real good deal

Posts like this really piss me off. Don't say anything unless you know what you're talking about.

• Members

looking good man, now get your ass in there an rip it up and don't come back asking about tone because you have a great selection right there, lock the door and hide away man
:thu:

No complaints here man :thu:

Been playing it a lot today and im loving it, needs a bit more gain though, so im boosting it

Archived