Still love Benoit now that he's a murderer?

warriorxtman

• Members

He had enough chemicals in him to make him a different person. He didn't kill his family.

Science did. I know a guy who was so pent up on roids that he thought the FBI was after him. He died from a broken neck because he fell from a cupboard he was hiding in.

Roids. It's a terrible thing. It causes you to RAGE. And he did so in the worst way.

There really is such thing as temporary insanity.

That being said. {censored} him I hope there is a hell.

Science killed him?? Are you really honestly serious?

Maybe I'll try that logic in the DUI thread. Beer made me get a DUI. It makes me a different person.

• Members

He had enough chemicals in him to make him a different person. He didn't kill his family.

Science did. I know a guy who was so pent up on roids that he thought the FBI was after him. He died from a broken neck because he fell from a cupboard he was hiding in.

Roids. It's a terrible thing. It causes you to RAGE. And he did so in the worst way.

There really is such thing as temporary insanity.

That being said. {censored} him I hope there is a hell.

So science made him take roids?

Dumbest comment of the year goes to you my friend:thu: That is the most ludicrous statement, quite possibly, i've ever read

• Members

The deaths of former WWE champion Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel are being treated as an apparent murder-suicide, according to investigators in Fayette County, Georgia.

Speaking at a press conference held at the front gate of Benoit's home in rural Fayetteville on Tuesday (June 26), District Attorney Scott Ballard said Benoit killed his wife and son sometime between Friday night and Saturday morning

• Members

Roids or no roids.

People do this {censored} ALL the time. Remember the last few Preacher / wife murders, and these stories happen without ANY roids involved.

How about the other 50 cases that happen like this EVERY YEAR, without ANY drugs involved what so ever..

It still sucks!

We need more Dr. Kevorikians.

If you want to die... call him up. But don't murder your entire damn family. Just to kill yourself.

• Members

He probably blew up at her for some reason and pile-drived her or smashed her face in. Then he just freaked and finished her. Afterwards he figured he was {censored}ed so he was gonna kill himself but realized the trauma his kid was gonna live with. He then justified the best thing to do was not make his kid live with that. Just my theory

• Members

Think the drugs did it?

Let me say this, it was not in a fit of rage that he killed his family. According to the sources (WWE put this out today), he bound his wife and then killed her. He then put a bible next to her, he did the same for his son. He then hung himself later.

I hate to say it, but it was probably something he was thinking about doing for awhile. I don't understand why you'd be so selfish as to take two innocent people's lives if you were just going to kill yourself.

• Members

I always thought there was something weird with that guy. He looked like an over-sized midget. His hands barely reached over his head when his arms were fully extended upwards. {censored}ing Freaky.

I guess I'd be pretty cranky too, if my arms couldn't reach far enough to whack my own bag.:idk:

• Members

(Dice voice) "{censored}in' midgets! Their arms are too short to jerk off. Every time I go to the bathroom in the mall there's like a dozen and a half midgets rollin' around on the floor tryin to reach their dicks. Tell ya what I doos for you now. I'll make you a Tonka Toy body...then I slap on a 98 pound head."

• Members

This sucks.

What I want to know, is did all the "superstars" of the WWE know about this when they went on TV Monday and said all that sad, loving crap about Benoit? They all look pretty foolish now, I guess.

I feel sorry for the wife and boy though. I`m sure neither did anything to deserve being killed.

Eric

No, they didn't know, just that Benoit was dead. WWE I think is doing the right thing by not re-airing that RAW episode to oreas which haven't seen it yet, and the "dead" Vince McMahon is supposed to be opening the ECW show tonight with ab apology for the Renoit tribute.

I was a huge Benoit fan, and I think he's slime. I could maybe deal with him snapping but the length of time the murders took makes it even that much more despicable.

• Members

Not a wrestling fan although when I was little I was but I posted this in the other thread nd it's appropriate here too. Not saying this is what happened, but you never know.

Ballard also said that investigators found several prescription drugs in the house, as well as anabolic steroids, but he could not comment on whether or not Benoit was taking them, as officials are awaiting the results of a toxicology report, which might take "longer than two weeks" to come in from the lab.

If the Rx drugs are anti-depressants, I'd wager it was that more than the steroids. Sometimes they just make people flip. My friend's 80-something grandfather out of nowhere one day killed his wife and then himself with a shotgun. Can't remember which one he was on. It does happen though.

• Members
He had enough chemicals in him to make him a different person. He didn't kill his family. Science did.

Nobody is responsible for anything, everyone does nothing or everything and can do it because they didn't do it.

I love that logic so all I got to do is beef up on some riods, shoot you in the head and I am inocent!

Idiot award of the year right here. :rolleyes:

• Members

(Dice voice) "{censored}in' midgets! Their arms are too short to jerk off. Every time I go to the bathroom in the mall there's like a dozen and a half midgets rollin' around on the floor tryin to reach their dicks. Tell ya what I doos for you now. I'll make you a Tonka Toy body...then I slap on a 98 pound head."

Bwahahahahahahahaaa!!

Oh jesus I nearly pissed myself!

• Members
Apparently he strangled his wife on Saturday, suffocated his son on Sunday and then hung himself yesterday. Looks like psychodave was right in the other thread... after everyone gave him {censored}. I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread but it's typical around here haha.

Sad story. Too bad he had to go out like he did :cry:

Archived