Auditioning for a new band.

DiSiAC

• Members

It's not just the looks of the band or their sound (sure those are very important) but it's the totality of the band that counts. And that includes smarts, personality, management, decision making, synergy, leadership, and all that organizational stuff that bands often overlook.

It seems as though you're interested. So, you should probably at least check them out and see how you'd fit in...talk to the other members and get some sort of take on their personality and so forth...see what the other members think is in their future and how they plan to get from where they are to where they want to be.

It might be a good fit...you could be the missing piece...the one thing they need to really thrive. Or, it might be a big mistake...it may be close to impossible to achieve your personal goals with this group.

I say avoid the naysayers (might be just jealousy) and take a closer look.

• Members

Or just try to do some music with some originality instead of trying to rip off bands from the late 90's early 00's. That sound has come and gone.

Uh, clips?

Honestly, I think that bands like this are a great opportunity. They usually have had so many members that they're ready for change and growth, rather than having to stagnate while someone learns the damn songs they have for the thirtieth time.

Come in, learn the songs, play some shows, get tight, and then help them move forward. It may be that new blood is just what they need. The singer has a good voice, the band seems tight - if a bit of tweaking and some more solid material is all they need, then you are way ahead of the game vs starting a band from scratch.

Originally posted by squealie

It's really better, to just sit in your bedroom, real still, so you can avoid any possibility of ridicule on HC.

trut so pur.

• Members

It's not just the looks of the band or their sound (sure those are very important) but it's the totality of the band that counts. And that includes smarts, personality, management, decision making, synergy, leadership, and all that organizational stuff that bands often overlook.

It seems as though you're interested. So, you should probably at least check them out and see how you'd fit in...talk to the other members and get some sort of take on their personality and so forth...see what the other members think is in their future and how they plan to get from where they are to where they want to be.

It might be a good fit...you could be the missing piece...the one thing they need to really thrive. Or, it might be a big mistake...it may be close to impossible to achieve your personal goals with this group.

I say avoid the naysayers (might be just jealousy) and take a closer look.

thank you for the kind words,

now please back to the flaming its entertaining me

• Members
Aw, I found a pic of YOUR band...

You should really drop the silly clothing.

:o

Having a drunk hooker dancing with some other hooker at a show isn't going to convince me you have ever been layed.

Does your music sound like powerman 5000? :o:lol:

• Members

dudes, dont be such a dick to deathmonkey, you {censored}ing {censored}ers.

no one can prove they are getting laid by anyone here besides going to the extreme of taping your self screwing some chick while turning to the cam and saying "is this enough for you Harmony Central Amp Forum?"

deathmonkey is doing what he loves and he may be seriously getting hot chicks, i would certainly be happy with that slut with blue hair, or the lead singer, so stop bitching...

Archived