Auditioning for a new band.

DiSiAC

• Members
What are peoples thoughts.

curseicon.com

myspace.com/curseicon

HAHAHA. That band SUCKS huge. They've been looking for a guitar player for a while. Their ads were hysterical. It just talked up how awesome they were and how they had a huge fanbase and were on the verge of being on a major label.

It's rehashed late 90's craprock with a HORRIBLE image and generic "music".

But hey, if you like them then go for it. :D

• Members
HAHAHA. That band SUCKS huge. They've been looking for a guitar player for a while. Their ads were hysterical. It just talked up how awesome they were and how they had a huge fanbase and were on the verge of being on a major label.

It's rehashed late 90's craprock with a HORRIBLE image and generic "music".

But hey, if you like them then go for it.
:D

I know their ads gave me a chuckle:lol:

• Members

I liked it. Certainly a bit dated, but when you are playing musical chairs with members, it's hard to keep up with your OWN evolution, much less the genres. I speak from experience - sometimes joining a band like this and solidifying the lineup can lead to quantum leaps in forward progress.

They look dedicated, they have what seems like a good and marketable frontperson, and their recordings are pretty quality. I'd say go for it. Beats playing in another bad metalcore band with a bunch of 15 year olds.

• Members
I'm trying to find this pic of them. They were dressed like they just stepped out of the Matrix. Lots of pleather overcoats!! Sooooooooooo dorky.

Don't be hatin' on Gothic/Industrial stage wear.

Trust me, that {censored} is TAME compared to some of our bands around here.

203.jpg

• Members

If I wanted to see skanky hoes giving each other faux-cunnilingus I'd go to a strip club, not a music concert... and dude you're wearing a skirt. end of story.

We ARE playing a strip club in those pix - Devil's Point in Portland. And it's a kilt.

:thu:

Cuz, you know, so many bands today that are successful got that way wearing Abercrombie and baseball caps. I dunno 'bout you, but I'm in the entertainment business.

I'm up for an award, too.

l_33e0f9c77920f8d15c8d0d9f556d7479.jpg

Ain't nothin wrong with a band having a "look". Clothes don't take away musical integrity any more than they add it.

• Members

It's really better, to just sit in your bedroom, real still, so you can avoid any possibility of ridicule on HC.

Or just try to do some music with some originality instead of trying to rip off bands from the late 90's early 00's. That sound has come and gone.

Archived