eric

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I Hate the Earth Humans so much! I wish a Super Comet would crash

against the side of earth. The earth would be cleansed of so much

evil. Earth would then have a chance again in the future to regain

what has been taken from it. Humans are killers of all forms of life.

NOW it's a Superthread!!

• Members

Hello Eric.
:wave:

I have not been posting that much in this forum do to my lack of motivation with synths, guitars, music. I have been fishing, biking, hiking, exploring, reading, and posting on Open Jam.

OH, I feel very good about this thread. This Thread is timeless.

Good to see you again.
:)

ps, How come your band never comes down to Florida for Spring Break time? You would think there would be a good demand for extra bands down here. It would be cool to see your band and to meet you in person. Just a thought.

Sorry Chas, I missed this question and the additional entertainment posted in this superthread since yesterday. To answer, my band does not travel very often and we pretty much stick close to the VA area. When we do gigs on the road, they are usually within a 1-3 hour radius of home. 3 years ago we had an offer to play in TN for a high-brow affair and we actually made the 7+ hour road trip since they were willing to pay VERY handsomely. But that was a rare occurrence and don't think we could get the money these days for spring break gigs. Honestly, I'd rather be chilling at home than traveling and playing for not enough $$.

Thanks for asking and happy Monday! :wave:

Archived