Let's hear it!!!! Post your music here...

Dave Bryce

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, I'll give it a try...

Selections form two very different cds can be found at:

http://ezfolk.com/audio/bands/2477/music.php

Original Soundtrack is inspired bt Laurie Anderson; the entire album was recorded on a Yamaha PSR11 keyboard. Heart Of The Sun is all instrumental music from a multi-media program. It is played on a Korg Poly800 and a Yamaha sound module; it was created using an Alesis MMT-8 sequencer.

• Members

A new mellowish trance track...

Need alot of work still and the mix is a bit hosed but as I had such a battle getting the damn thing out of Live cant be bothered to fix right now - will go back to it and fix in a week or two when some new plugs arrive...

Enjoy smile.gif

Gear used - Live 6, Virus TI (all synth parts except bass), Stylus RMX and a Novation KS Rack (bass sound) and some manual sample abuse.

Also a recent dodgy remix very quickly thrown togther in live with the aid of Stylus RMX and a Virus TI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i can't post a new thread so i'm putting it here! ANY1 KNOW ABOUT THE SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS PROPHET 2002 PLUS DIGITAL SAMPLER? TRYING TO LOCATE A MANUAL. NO DICKHEADS TRYING TO POSE AS KNOWLEDGEABLE PLEASE!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Khazul

View Post

Need alot of work still and the mix is a bit hosed but as I had such a battle getting the damn thing out of Live cant be bothered to fix right now - will go back to it and fix in a week or two when some new plugs arrive...

Enjoy smile.gif

Gear used - Live 6, Virus TI (all synth parts except bass), Stylus RMX and a Novation KS Rack (bass sound) and some manual sample abuse.

Also a recent dodgy remix very quickly thrown togther in live with the aid of Stylus RMX and a Virus TI.

love it

• Members

View Post

Enjoy smile.gif

Very Nice! Great job!

• Members

View Post

Enjoy smile.gif

Trance usually isnt my cup of tea but this is one hell of a track! Thumbs up!

• Members

Quick mess about with a Virus TI a V-Synth and Stylus RMX in Live 6 - Electro/Trance flavour smile.gif

Its not a finished track but just the result of knocking up a few loops in session mode in live and hitting record while frigging with the loops.

A mate thought it was cool - so stuck it on the net - bass is out of Virus TI (who says it cant do bass???), pads from a v-synth (the VA bit of it!), other synthy noises from a Virus TI...

Oh yeh - loss of sync near end of clip from a TI (well virus control...) too... grrrr!

Will turn it into a proper track someday - melody and all that ...

Thanks all for your comments on my last noise!! biggrin.gif - will probably do a final version of that next week

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPuppy

View Post

Coolness, Khazul! I hear a lot of potential in that track, I imagined a number of chord changes and breaks that would I think would go well in that.

Inspiring!

Cheers! smile.gif

Must admit - I wasnt exactly trying to be melodic - lol (black keys??? what are they???) tongue.gif

Got a bit carried away friggng around in live - mucho fun! smile.gif

Archived