I was attacked/assaulted yesterday by two female meth addicts:One of them bit me..

Purplexi

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And Kage, you say the meth craze kinda skipped you guys? You're lucky, man. Rural areas are hit by it really hard right now. That's what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere and there's nothing to do. Kids just start brewing tons of this {censored}.

Meth is baaaaad.

• Members

And Kage, you say the meth craze kinda skipped you guys? You're lucky, man. Rural areas are hit by it really hard right now. That's what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere and there's nothing to do. Kids just start brewing tons of this {censored}.

Meth is baaaaad.

Ive seen a couple of documentaries on it and I just havent seen it around here. As far as I know Alex, It isnt out in the burbs either..

I didnt notice something the other day though, They have these signs up in the grocery stores and big drug Chains like Eckerds, duane reade etc that say that you can only buy a very limited amount of Those cold medicines that they use to make Meth from and that you must show ID...

To be honest, I tried it in college YEARS ago( had to be 25 years or close to it) I was up for almost 72 hours , slept for 24 after that and I thought my nose was going to fall off. I didnt touch it again after that but I never ever came across it again either.

The documentaries are definite scare straight material, Its just one horror story after another...

• Members

Hep c, hep B, Hiv, all possible to transmit via a human bite. More likely though are some nasty bacterial infections. You need to be on antibiotics and take some self defense courses.

Blood would have to be in the saliva for HIV to be transmitted and even then it is incredibly unlikely.

• Members

Ive seen a couple of documentaries on it and I just havent seen it around here. As far as I know Alex, It isnt out in the burbs either..

I didnt notice something the other day though, They have these signs up in the grocery stores and big drug Chains like Eckerds, duane reade etc that say that you can only buy a very limited amount of Those cold medicines that they use to make Meth from and that you must show ID...

To be honest, I tried it in college YEARS ago( had to be 25 years or close to it) I was up for almost 72 hours , slept for 24 after that and I thought my nose was going to fall off. I didnt touch it again after that but I never ever came across it again either.

The documentaries are definite scare straight material, Its just one horror story after another...

Yeah that was basically my experience with it too. I got suckered into going to a rave with friends back in high school and ended up trying it. That {censored} was just bad all around. It was just terrifying man. Itching all over, paranoia, the crash was super hard. {censored} that {censored}, I don't see how anyone could get addicted to that.

And yeah, I've noticed the things in drug stores and grocery stores too. It seems people are really starting to crack down on it, thank goodness. There's nothing more tragic than seeing what used to be a super fine babe several years later pockmarked with tons of acne scars on her face from all that meth. I only know one person who has kicked Meth and done a decent job of it. Those meth horror stories are basically pretty real, unlike most anti-drug stuff you see out there.

• Members

Blood would have to be in the saliva for HIV to be transmitted and even then it is incredibly unlikely.

He forgot about Rabies, though.

Oooh, and RAIDS. It's the ultimate super disease. It's RABIES AND AIDS TOGETHER TO FORM ONE MEGA INFECTION! UNSTOPPABLE!

• Members

... this story explains why my keychain is now this (a kubotan) 8e9c_1.JPG

not definitive as a gun, legal and strong enough to stop anybody. Just hit any bone in the body with the pointy head to bring back some sense to your attacker. it's the same principale as a brassknukle. concentrate the impact on the tiniest surface possible. it just look different and harmless.

Sorry for you btw..

• Members

Every american citizen should have the right to carry a gun and get rid of that scum that's on our streets. You shoot them, dig a hole right there and dump the body in the hole. That's it.

Carrying a gun is no joke. You can't have that attitude when carrying a weapon, and that's why some citizens should not have a concealed weapon permit. He would be hard pressed to justify deadly force in court; the jury would look at him, and then two girls...never get away with it. It has to be a violent felony, and if they are not armed, no go.

• Members

easy with all the HIV talk guys, stop scaring the guy....

heres REALITY for you.....chances of getting HIV EVEN with an HIV positive NEEDLE stick, is around 0.02 percent chance...those are the FACTS...not telling you not to worry about it, however ive never heard of anyone in my medical career getting bit by some with HIV and then getting it themselves, highly unlikely to get HIV through a needlestick, let alone saliva...

Hep B/C, obviously there are vaccs for, if you dont have them yet, i would suggest getting them just to be on the safe side...hep B/C can stay active even 3 weeks after being outside of its host....

• Members

heres REALITY for you.....chances of getting HIV EVEN with an HIV positive NEEDLE stick, is around 0.02 percent chance...those are the FACTS...not telling you not to worry about it, however ive never heard of anyone in my medical career getting bit by some with HIV and then getting it themselves, highly unlikely to get HIV through a needlestick, let alone saliva...

Hep B/C, obviously there are vaccs for, if you dont have them yet, i would suggest getting them just to be on the safe side...hep B/C can stay active even 3 weeks after being outside of its host....

Unless we're talking about RAIDS :freak:

• Members

some medical career. there is no vaccine for hep c, only A and B.

• Members
... this story explains why my keychain is now this (a kubotan)
8e9c_1.JPG

not definitive as a gun, legal and strong enough to stop anybody. Just hit any bone in the body with the pointy head to bring back some sense to your attacker. it's the same principale as a brassknukle. concentrate the impact on the tiniest surface possible. it just look different and harmless.

Sorry for you btw..

Have you ever tried that thing out? Think about it should you ever need it. You may be focusing your force into a tiny point, but that kubatan is most likely going to be backed by a meaty part of your palm to be effective. The force focused on that tiny blunt end will probably feel just as bad if not worse when you make contact. Chances are you will take that hand of yours out of the fight after using the kubatan. Even if your holding it against your thumb. I'm not saying get rid of it, just test it before you need it. You may be better off using it against softer areas of your opponent/attacker, such as gut, sides(a good choice), or the neck. I also don't mean to sound morbid, but I have had to fight my way out of too many situations. I hope you never have to use it.

Archived