14 year old kid gets a record deal

xbryanx

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i dont want to mention this faggots name again but sonny moore didnt finish high school.

these kids are following in the same footsteps as from first to last. epitaph signs you first. then you move to a major label. then the major label drops you. then you are in crazy debt and you move back down to an indie label

• Members

There have always been teenie bopper bands and musicians and singers of sorts. Tanya Tucker was only 14 or 15 when she recorded her first song.

Generally, they cater to the younger listeners who are obtaining more and more buying power...my guess is that it's merely a business decision to lure some of the younger purchasing power on the internet.

Regardless, like the poster said above...this band (like most) will likely fade away after a time.

• Members
There have always been teenie bopper bands and musicians and singers of sorts. Tanya Tucker was only 14 or 15 when she recorded her first song.

Generally, they cater to the younger listeners who are obtaining more and more buying power...my guess is that it's merely a business decision to lure some of the younger purchasing power on the internet.

Regardless, like the poster said above...this band (like most) will likely fade away after a time.

how old are the rest? hahaha itd suck to be 18-20 with a 14 yr old frontman...thatd be like back in high school when you were in gr 11, goin to chill with gr 8's :freak: hahaha

• Members

wasnt rufio signed really at a really young age as well?

Rufio, for what they are, are awesome. I saw them live once, and they sounded great.

This band... Meh. Who cares?

From First To Last are junk.

EDIT: Actually, about halfway into the first song, there's GREAT riff. Other than that, it's just your everyday pop-screamo.

• Members

Record companies only sign the people stupid enough to sign their "deals".

Remember, "record deals" are nothing but loans with attached management overhead. There is nothing an artist can't do without these loans that an artist with a loan can do.

-W

That's a terribly misguided statement.

Archived