Red Sox Fans...

JBecker

• Members

having watched many games on ESPN and especially Fox, i'll take NESN any day. ESPN is okay, but listening to the announcers for a Fox game is like watching squirrels call a game. Joe Buck talks like he knows what he's talking about (but doesn't) and whoever-the-{censored} the other guy is just spouts out {censored} that i thought only John Madden could think of.

but i dislike Orsillo, Remy is the {censored} and has been calling Sox games for at least 15 years, but Orsillo has had many superiors in my time.

• Members

having watched many games on ESPN and especially Fox, i'll take NESN any day. ESPN is okay, but listening to the announcers for a Fox game is like watching squirrels call a game. Joe Buck talks like he knows what he's talking about (but doesn't) and whoever-the-{censored} the other guy is just spouts out {censored} that i thought only John Madden could think of.

but i dislike Orsillo, Remy is the {censored} and has been calling Sox games for at least 15 years, but Orsillo has had many superiors in my time.

No way I'd defend Fox or ESPN coverage...

But I think NESN was even worse... at least than ESPN, maybe just as bad as Fox.

• Members

Please don't try to defend him, it will only make others loose their respect for you.

Like I care what a bunch of people I'll never meet think of me. All I have to say is the Yankees win, thhhhhheeeeee Yankees WIN!

• Members

I've watched games on NESN while they are not great they are far better than anything the Yankees throw out there, don't even get me started on the Yanks Radio broadcast, Sterling and Waldman what a catastrophe that is.

I {censored}ing can't stand Waldman. She is such a homer. I don't like the Sox but i listen to her and I'm like " oh shut up your old hag". She points out every single little flaw in any Red Sox player to the point she even annoys Yankee fans. Has she {censored}ing seen Mussina pitch as of late?

Sterling is an idiot but i can listen to him because he's entertaining in a comical way. But damm, he gets a play wrong and he won't shut the {censored} up about it for the next 3 innings.

I can deal with Kay and the guys on YES. I mean, they're ok. I hate to say it but the Mets have the best guys calling the games that i have heard. They know what they're talking about!

Aside from that, the WORST play by play caller has got to be that idiot who calls the Cardinals game!:mad: "Get Up Get Uo Get Up Baby! OH shut up already!

And the WHite Sox announcers are bigtime homers.

• Members

I {censored}ing can't stand Waldman. She is such a homer. I don't like the Sox but i listen to her and I'm like " oh shut up your old hag". She points out every single little flaw in any Red Sox player to the point she even annoys Yankee fans. Has she {censored}ing seen Mussina pitch as of late?

Sterling is an idiot but i can listen to him because he's entertaining in a comical way. But damm, he gets a play wrong and he won't shut the {censored} up about it for the next 3 innings.

I can deal with Kay and the guys on YES. I mean, they're ok. I hate to say it but the Mets have the best guys calling the games that i have heard. They know what they're talking about!

Aside from that, the WORST play by play caller has got to be that idiot who calls the Cardinals game!
:mad:
"Get Up Get Uo Get Up Baby! OH shut up already!

And the WHite Sox announcers are bigtime homers.

Bro.....MIchael Kay is the biggest suck up on the face of the planet.....he is our worst enemy. That guy has George's dna from his colon on him.

• Members

I hate to say it but the Mets have the best guys calling the games that i have heard. They know what they're talking about!

I wouldn't have said it because I feel kinda biased here but as a Mets fan when I listen to anyone else it's not even close.

• Members

Like I care what a bunch of people I'll never meet think of me. All I have to say is the Yankees win, thhhhhheeeeee Yankees WIN!

It's funny when I was younger that call used to bother me, then I realized how it's probably the best part of a Sterling broadcast, though his inability to call a play correctly is quite entertaining at times.

• Members

It's funny when I was younger that call used to bother me, then I realized how it's probably the best part of a Sterling broadcast, though his inability to call a play correctly is quite entertaining at times.

I love it when Sterling pulls one of these...." IT IS HIGH...IT IS FAR...*dead air silence for 3 seconds* IT IS A.....foul ball.

Then the first thing he says is how their angle doens't allow him to see where the ball is going.

The guy i felt sorry for is a guy who called up the FAN complaining about them, and he is blind so he's stuck listening to the games often times. And Sterling isn't going anywhere. In 18 years he hasn't missed a game. I just wish they would get Waldman the {censored} outta there and get someone else to altenate innings with Sterling like he did with Charlie Steiner. I didn't mind him, his call on the Boone homer was great. And his call last year when the Dodgers hit 4 homers was very very good.

Funny thing, I'm watching YES right now and someone called up to complain about Sterling:)

• Members

I love it when Sterling pulls one of these...." IT IS HIGH...IT IS FAR...*dead air silence for 3 seconds* IT IS A.....foul ball.

Then the first thing he says is how their angle doens't allow him to see where the ball is going.

The guy i felt sorry for is a guy who called up the FAN complaining about them, and he is blind so he's stuck listening to the games often times. And Sterling isn't going anywhere. In 18 years he hasn't missed a game. I just wish they would get Waldman the {censored} outta there and get someone else to altenate innings with Sterling like he did with Charlie Steiner. I didn't mind him, his call on the Boone homer was great. And his call last year when the Dodgers hit 4 homers was very very good.

Funny thing, I'm watching YES right now and someone called up to complain about Sterling:)

Time for me to get Mike and the Dog up on YES since I can't get the FAN in RI....

• Members

O man you're way off base..Nesn is great and I'm not saying that strictly because I'm a sox fan.

Remy is hilarious.. I love his Fued with Tampa bay's Mascot Raymond...

Comedy Gold..

ESPN games are bad but Fox is the worst..All they do is suck guys like A-rod off the whole time

• Members

O man you're way off base..Nesn is great and I'm not saying that strictly because I'm a sox fan.

Remy is hilarious.. I love his Fued with Tampa bay's Mascot Raymond...

Comedy Gold..

ESPN games are bad but Fox is the worst..All they do is suck guys like A-rod off the whole time

Funny thing is that most Yankee fans don't mind Fox but hate ESPN because they feel that they are clearly pro-Sox.

But a guy like Arod is going to get coverage like that regardless of what team he is on. Get used to it, because when he approaches Bond's HR mark the amount of coverage will be enormous. And who knows what team he will be on. But all of baseball wants to see him wipe Bonds off the records.

• Members

Funny thing is that most Yankee fans don't mind Fox but hate ESPN because they feel that they are clearly pro-Sox.

But a guy like Arod is going to get coverage like that regardless of what team he is on. Get used to it, because when he approaches Bond's HR mark the amount of coverage will be enormous. And who knows what team he will be on. But all of baseball wants to see him wipe Bonds off the records.

Though I hate the Fox games, ESPN is so anti-Yankee (I'd say it's more anti-Yankee than pro-Sox) it's disgusting.

• Members

Though I hate the Fox games, ESPN is so anti-Yankee (I'd say it's more anti-Yankee than pro-Sox) it's disgusting.

Don't you just LOVE to see Steve Phillips and Kruk proven wrong. The Yanks could be ahead by 20 games with 21 games left to play and they will try and tell you why they can't make the playoffs. Phillips has been on the Mariner bandwagon and they are starting to sink.

I'm going to the game on the 5th, woohoo, can't wait.

• Members

YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! Sorry I had to do it, Ive been a die hard sox fan since I was a kid, I will gladly take the {censored} for this...

{censored} man... as a 20 year Sox fan i'll give you {censored}. {censored}, be civil for {censored}'s sake.

Archived