Mmmmmmmmm...McDonalds Fries...

David Simpson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could really care less about what is said about the stuff. I like how their fries, nuggets, and burgers taste. I had nuggets and fries today, and I'll probably have a double quarter pounder on friday. Is it all too healthy? No. Do I like it? Yep. I mean, my favorite food comes from a place that looks like this.

IMG_0380.jpg

• Members

i've been trying to stop eating at fast food places for years now. the only thing that brings me back is convenience. so until i marry someone who can conjure up a filling meal in the same time as those zit farmed mickey d's teens do, i guess you'll see me at the drive thru.

• Members

I used to eat at McDonald's everyday at lunch. Half an hour lunchbreak at work, head to the McDonalds around the corner and get a Big Mac combo.

Then my heart started this irregular beating thing, so I canned it. Haven't went back since, although I do love eating Taco Bell about once every month or so.

The one thing we Canadians have on you Americans in the fast food biz are fries supreme at Taco Bell. Mmmm mmm. :love:

• Members

They are heaven sent, I swear.

In California we have something similar, but we call it Carne Asada Fries. Its not served at Taco Bell, but rather at the typical Mexican Food joint. Instead of ground beef, they use steak (carne asada):

230668076_090666ac92.jpg

• Members
In California we have something similar, but we call it Carne Asada Fries. Its not served at Taco Bell, but rather at the typical Mexican Food joint. Instead of ground beef, they use steak (carne asada):

230668076_090666ac92.jpg

My chest is tightening and my triglicerides shot up 100 points just looking at that. Yum...

• Members

Good thing we humans have this stuff called "stomach acid" that breaks down pretty much anything (including fries).

Bearing that in mind... what exactly is the big deal about fries taking a long time to break down? I'm not talking about the salt or the grease.. just the fact that it takes a long time for them to naturally decompose.

People see that the fries sit in a glass jar for a long time and when those fries don't do anything... the people freak out. Why? Is there something innately scary about food taking a long time to mold?

• Members

When you consider all the preservatives and {censored} in there that allow them to stay non-moldy for that long yes. :lol:

On another note, An employee at a local McDicks apparently started a Hepatitis A outbreak here over the weekend :thu: Good thing the last time I stepped in a McDicks was about 15 years ago.

• Members

230668076_090666ac92.jpg

I wouldn't even know where to start. How are you supposed to eat that thing.:freak:

• Members

mcdonald's is gross......wendy's and BK aren't too bad though (that is, i find that they taste better). BK has particularly good fries, too....for a fast food place, of course.

I think BK is actually worse for you as far as calories/fat goes fwiw.

• Members

jesus christ, how much sauce does a man need?? and what's that green stuff?

From left to right: (1) Carne Asada (steak) covered with Pico de gallo salsa (diced tomatoes, cilantro (parsley) and onions) (2) Sour cream and (3) Guacamole. These are covering what appears to be Monterey Jack cheese over french fries.

This one is over the top. Usually its just fries + carne asada + cheese.

• Members
From left to right: (1) Carne Asada (steak) covered with Pico de gallo salsa (diced tomatoes, cilantro (parsley) and onions) (2) Sour cream and (3) Guacamole. These are covering what appears to be Monterey Jack cheese over french fries.

This one is over the top. Usually its just fries + carne asada + cheese.

I don't see how people live without Mexican food :thu:

Archived